Pleasant Hills Community Living Center

Pleasant Hills Community Living Center Employee Reviews

Don is awful
Don talks down to the staff that don't kiss her behind. She basic incorporates a hostile environment among staff and uses other people to do her dirty work. Cant keep a administrator because her. The patients are good. This could be a good place to work if cnas truly cared about the residents. They get substandard care bc they hire a warm body. Many people have let bc of the attitudes of the don and now Adonis. Hopefully the company will realize that the don is not right for the building
I enjoyed working for Plesent Hills Community
I was doing housekeeping and I also worked in the kitchen as a dietary aide and both jobs was a experience to me because I enjoyed taking care of elderly
This was a terrible place to work.
Leadership misrepresented wages and expected the NHA to cover expenses that weren't reimbursed. Leadership misrepresented the buildings survey results placing me in a building with several immediate jeapordy tags that were outstanding and then transferring me almost immediately to another facility in the same situation. The climate wasn't conducive to a positive work environment.
Had the potential to be a great place
Hire people who actually want to work and you can keep more employees. pay was competitive but you were overworked due to staffing. I left b/c of this. Also, management/staffing sucked.
has a lot of potential to be a very good facility,
nice place to work, enjoy the residents and overall environment,i worked very hard there and was not able to do everything perfectly,they had hired a lot of new leaders and i was not sure how to work with them,did not seem to give old employees and new ones to allow themselves to learn to work together. if we had pulled together, it would have been a high rating facility. the new employees acted as if they were trying to get rid of all the old employees,even i had only been there 7 months,i still did not know everything but was more than willing to learn
Pros
liked to get paper check
Cons
not enough time for all employees to learn to work together.
good place to work
job is very fast paced with a lot of new patients coming and going. DON and admin is firm but fair.most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the patients. staff do a lot of different activities with residents and they enjoy it
Pros
pay, flexible schedule
Cons
benefits too expensive
Cautious
Good luck and may god be with whomever shall work at this place.... ....Poor management they need to clean house on cna"s, nurses, don, adon can stay, h&r can stay, and administration needs to go, if you speak to her she acts like you are beneath her, so doesn't even know the residents so that speak for itself and she is never there. I know in her line of job she is busy but I am use to administration being at the building she pops in and pops out and corporate is so blind. That is why so many ppl have left and they will never keep staff. Smh
Pros
Residents
Cons
Pay, insurance, residents care, employees(cna and the few good nurses) respect, they are not fair, they hirer anybody and i mean anybody
A Job
A job! Its always about patient care. Some of the employees are passionate about their work; and of course, the residents are too adorable. I wish upper management would listen to the employees!!!
When i first start i was growing and was exciting to wrk at the company
It was a great place to start out as a cna. Lots of great people was there. The residents was treated nice and fare. They arrange your schedule for works who were in school.
It's a learning experience
It's a good learning experience. Friendly work place. Fairly good management. Interaction with the residents. Clean facility. Nice employees and management.
Pros
Early days and early evening
Cons
May have to deal with bio hazards
Good nursing home to work
Full time and work the Baylor program on the weekends. Rn supervisor helps out when needed. CNAs get their work done and come to you when needed. Facility really clean. Remodeling being done. DON very helpful and available when needed after hours. Been a nurse for 12 years and never seen a DON and Admin routinely make rounds on the weekend. Very pleasant but can tell they mean business. If you come to work and do what you suppose to do, day will go without issues. Plan to be here.
Pros
Team work, positive atmosphere
Cons
Insurance, area
Fast paced,
Working here is vey fast paced and keeps you busy. New management is getting things organized and patient care is better. Staff held to high standard and some don’t like that. Facility clean. Don helps when needed. Administrator is very involved and gets to know all staff and help too.
Pros
Pay And flexible schedule
Cons
Insurance high for family of four
Lpn with weekends off
I'm new to the area but work evenings. Enjoy the pay. This job is better than my others I've had hands down simply because I am off every weekend. No complaints here.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Food
Monday through Friday!!!
I went from working a 4/2 rotation to working Monday through Friday!!!!! I have absolutely No Complaints! I went from having an 8 day pay period to having an 80 hour pay check. The old schedule was ludacris, I had plans to leave. I'd actually turned my notice in but shortly afterwards, they changed our schedule to Monday thru Friday. I rescinded that resignation. We still have our issues, but that's nothing new in LTC.
Pros
Pay and Schedule
Cons
No direct deposit
Fast-paced
The Hills is moving forward with or without the bad seeds. I respect what’s going on and plan to hang around to see it come full circle. Hopefully, this crew will get us there.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Fast-paced
Very busy and fun coworkers
I liked working with my coworkers. We all help each other and work as a team. I am coming back after my baby gets in daycare. Heard new don mean business and got all bad apples out. Building clean and patients clean and not just sitting in bed. They have 2 units. One unit needs updated and new furniture.
Pros
Pay, good coworkers on my shift
Cons
Couldn't afford insurance, no direct deposit
Great atmosphere family family family
Meetings with residents, families, staff. Being able to manage facility without too much corporate involvement. Upper management great to work together.. Coworkers were fun loving, caring, and hard workers. The hardest part of the job was losing all resident. I enjoyed the family like atmosphere.
Pros
Family atmosphere, great staff
Cons
it was an ok place to work
the only thing was working on north station the work load was extremly to heavy for one person...other then that i enjoyed my time there. i loved working with my co-workers we all worked as a team.
Pros
working with the co-workers
Cons
work load was too heavy
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pleasant Hills Community Living Center. Our community is ready to answer.
Pleasant Hills Community Living Center Reviews by Location