Pleasant View Home Employee Reviews

Fulfilling my purpose!
mid-level manager (Current Employee) –  Inman, KSApril 17, 2019
There are so many chances to use my experience, knowledge and skills to meet the needs of people I work with, who can then be more effective to meet the needs of residents. Every employee can be involved in decision-making if they want to. The management really try to help employees feel at home and enjoy their job. There are ways to learn more and earn more. I'm happy to be part of an organization with a great reputation and purpose!
Pros
Solid foundation of compassion and values
Resident Centered Community
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Inman, KSJanuary 18, 2019
The culture of this facility is wonderful. Very resident centered. It is a not for profit facility which is awesome! Management is great and I like the family work environment. They are flexible with my schedule as I have school aged kids that have activities I need to leave early to be at. They have a day care on the campus. I really enjoy the job and the residents. Please don't read the reviews for the other pleasant view that is in Iowa. State is not here all the time, our last survey was zero and I am proud to be a part of a great team!!!!!
Pros
Residents, co workers, benefits
Cons
none!
Poor management
CMA (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSJanuary 9, 2019
This place doesn’t have insurance! Your over worked. It’s understaffed. Residents to employees is 30 to 2. Sometimes there isn’t a nurse so the CMA is in charge. Use to be the best nursing home a few years ago when it was a different person in charge but now it’s in the bottom 2. They don’t show their ratings. Still use the one from years ago. Always get state called in.
Pros
Lots of hours if thats what you want
Cons
No insurance, low pay, bad management, over worked
Disappointing
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSNovember 3, 2018
The facility is nice but the DON and other management don’t care to fix problems or care how their residents are treated. Constantly overworking staff and ignoring residents
It was an alright place for a first time job
Housekeeper/Laundry (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSJune 11, 2018
Alright place for a first job. I really enjoyed my boss. The job itself was easy. Some of the other employees could be a little rude, but overall I enjoyed my time there.
Great Place to work
CNA/CMA (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSMay 3, 2018
Great place to work . good mix of residents on a hall . was able for the most part to make own schedule. only bad part was sometimes not having enough staff.
Pros
nice machines in break room
Cons
too much drama higher ups in your personal business too controlling of what you do off the clock
good company
server (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSMay 3, 2018
very good company. I really enjoy working for them but unfortunately I had to moved out of state so I left the job. I encourage people to work for them.
Nice facility but no benefits
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Inman, KSApril 24, 2018
The facility is nice, average work day is either slow or very fast. No health care benefits, mediocre pay. Hardest part is lack of weekend staff. Best part is community involvement with families.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSMay 5, 2017
You could not ask for better co-workers. They worked with my health issues. The job became to stressful for me which is not good for my health. Everyone seemed to mind their own business.
Pros
Worked with my health issues
Cons
no benefits
Industry Leader
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Inman, KSApril 27, 2017
Pleasant View Home is one of a handful of Mentor Homes in the state of Kansas. They have been a leader in the person center manner of taking care of the residents who call the life planned community home.
Pros
free lunches
Small town home
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSFebruary 3, 2017
By far the best nursing home! Small town in Kansas! Management is great and very respectful. Such a fun place to work at the all staff are team players.
Great Work Environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSApril 27, 2016
Management cares about staff and residents. They know your names and really care. It is a great small company to work for.
Pleasant View Home
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inman, KSMarch 19, 2015
Although days are long, and the work is hard, the residents made everyday worth while. I am a huge advocate for the elderly population. As such, this job is very important, there just aren't enough CNA's anymore.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pleasant View Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Pleasant View Home Reviews by Location