PLS Logistics Services Employee Reviews

decent work place for a 1st job out of college
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 22, 2019
if you're looking for a long term career sales job, this is the right place to learn. you'll learn sales, cold calling data entry and client retention. it can be a stressful environment because of the clients
ok
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2019
good place to work. had fun here thoughts of going back. just needed more money and ok need more stores to bring more employees to get more.
Productive and fun work place
Cashier at the booth (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL 60632April 13, 2019
I loved the job, I got hired when I was 3 months pregnant and I had some issues with my pregnancy I went through training and I missed some days due to my issues. When I called to see about where I would be placed I got the run around and was “laid off” because I did a no call no show but I had a tremendous loss of blood and was hospitalized. I left messages and even went up to the job but no one got back to me and I had doctors notes.
Cons
Short breaks
great place to work
Property Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALApril 12, 2019
Over all great job. I enjoy working with the company. everyone gets alone. the Pay was great for that area. Location was great too. Vacation days was 10 days.
Okay
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 11, 2019
The job was okay decent warehouse I recommend as a build up first job the work place is good hours are good and pay is decent also so yea I do recommend this job
Fun place to work
LOGISTICS INTERN (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 26, 2019
If you were ever stressed at work, ping pong tables and or basketball hoops were there to unwind - also, they had cook outs for the employees to bond and collaborate.
Productive and fun workplace
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2019
Overall just a great place to work. Have a great balance of work and meetings to ensure efficiency. Fun workplace stemming from the various " adult cool off centers" stationed around the office which includes; putt putt golf, darts, football toss areas along with corn hole. I would recommend for anyone wanting to establish a career in sales.
Not great
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 21, 2019
This place will get your feet wet, but will not provide ability to grow for career or in any other industry. No job security, but steady check until they let you go.
Pros
Money
Cons
Turnover, lack of leadership.
Work while in highschool
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 5, 2019
Had a great time working and earning more than minimum wage at that time for a student in high school. Fun working pace, but sadly due to not having my own transportation had to quit.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too far from home
Customer were the best part
CSR (Former Employee) –  Hazel Crest, ILDecember 5, 2018
Communication with management was poor. I'm still waiting on a call back to a response and its been over 2 years. When you call to check on the response no one knows anything.
Stay far away!
Billing (Former Employee) –  Cranberry Township, PADecember 3, 2018
No life work balance, no room for advancement. Upper management is run by people who do not care about the staff or anything other than driving the bottom line. They run by sneaky practices and undercutting anyone who stands int he way.
i don tknow what to say
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 23, 2018
I did not come on here to rate a job that this sight did not help me get I just need to make sure my resume is update. It a job and nobody business about my life
Terrible
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 22, 2018
Awful company. Want to get terminated after 4 months? Come to PLS. Want a selfish boss who will teach you nothing? Come to PLS. Want to make a subpar salary and work hard to earn others commission and not see a cent of your own? Come to PLS.
Avoid
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 11, 2018
Really not a good place to work. Go work for any angent or other brokerage. Read the reviews on Glassdoor. All one stars are true and 5s are fake.

There is so much bad stuff to say about this place. Just do your research and only take the job if you need a paycheck for 3 months.
Fun, exciting , somewhat boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 20, 2018
You can learn a lot working in pls theres a lot of skill that you can pick up. depending on where they placed you its good and bad you have people that suck at working and you have the good chill works,
PLS Logistics
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 30, 2018
Managed my own book of business and was responsible for my own prospecting
I learned effective cold calling strategies and how to manage a clientele network
Management was very well at motivating us to grow
Hardest part was having to do every for the client including operations and collections. It cut in to selling time so it was tougher to grow as you got more established
The most enjoyable part was the low supervision. We could do whatever we wanted in the office. Just as long as we got our work done.
Pros
Flexibility & Freedom
Cons
Tough to make six figures
Pyramid Scheme
Logistics Broker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 15, 2018
No training. Pyramid scheme. New hire training is a joke. Focused only on quantity of outbound sales calls. Not quality. Metrics are skewed. Poor benefits and compensation.
High stress
Logistics coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 27, 2018
Poor management. No support. No chance for advancement. Very cut throat environment with an extremely high turnover rate. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Overnight shift
OverNight Customer Service Rep Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 26, 2018
I worked 10pm-7/8am. I was in charge of taking care of customers, cashing checks, money orders I had to blance all the bills and payments in our logs.
Pros
Peaceful at night
Cons
Negative work place
Morally unethical
Loan Store Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 20, 2018
The job itself isn't hard if you can memorize steps to follow procedures. It was very straight forward, very much like working at a bank. But the amount of interest charged to customers is atrocious.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PLS Logistics Services. Our community is ready to answer.