Plum Healthcare Group Employee Reviews

Okay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 18, 2019
Okay place to work if you are mormon or have a relative that works in upper management. Benefits are expensive and 401 k is less than desirable. Work life balance is almost non existent.
perfect team
Workday Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJune 28, 2018
Great team to work with and good environment and the most enjoyable part of the job is Flexibility of the team to have discussions if we face any difficulties.
Executive Assistant to the President (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJune 8, 2018
Everyone was friendly and caring. I really enjoyed working here. My boss and colleagues were great. There was a good work-life balance. We worked as a team helping each other out where necessary.
Great Company
Sr. Manager, Benefits (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJune 3, 2018
Great Company. Providing critical services to the aging population. It is a inspiration to spend time in the Skilled Nursing Facilities that Plum owns and manages with wonderful employees.
A company with a mission
Employee (Current Employee) –  Rocklin, CAOctober 24, 2017
This is the best company I have worked for. They truly care for and value their employees and it shows in the quality of care they provide. Plum continually challenges their leaders to look inward and find ways to improve rather than blaming others. Their mission is to enrich the lives of everyone they interact with and it shows.
Felt like family
IT Support Specialist Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CASeptember 8, 2017
I loved this job, it felt like family. Tight knit group that worked great together for a great cause. You helped nurses who in turn helped and saved patients lives. Very rewarding.
Pros
Great environment
Excellent
Level II IT Support Field Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 11, 2017
Plum Healthcare Group is a great place to work for the atmosphere and the people. The chemistry is great and management is amazing. I would recommend this employer to anyone.
Plum Healthcare bought the facility and started operation 6/1/16
Health Information Manager (Current Employee) –  Paradise, CAMarch 23, 2017
Plum took over our facility 6/1/2016. The previous owners were LifeHouse Corporation. The transition was a busy one. The computer software training by Plum Health Information Consultants was excellent and extensive. They were the best thing that happened to our facility. Plum does provide much support from the consultants, ie: nursing, dietary, medical records. They encourage the development of their employees.
Pros
Supportive consultants
Cons
unrealistic expectations
Amazing company that really values their staff
Accounts Payable/HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redding, CAJanuary 15, 2017
Plum Healthcare is an amazing company to work for. I started at an entry level job, but started to move up quickly. They recognize and value hard work. The administrators are very kind and approachable.
Pros
Great Staff Events, Fun Work Environment, Great Hours, Room to advance
Cons
The nature of the work can be hard
Gives Mormons a bad name
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAOctober 3, 2016
This is a mormon organization that seems to have an unwillingness to hire non-mormon or female administrators. They talk big before you start the job, but then they don't train and then fire people for not having learned the job. An unfortunate place to work. Move on to other positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Plum Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Plum Healthcare Group Reviews by Location