PLUMBLINE SERVICES

PLUMBLINE SERVICES Employee Reviews

United States23 reviews
all in all great inronmemt. Manage to team needs a little help in managing
Everything else about the job is really chill back.

Training is short and your co workers are not that helpful
Pros
Chill back
Cons
Management is to strict
To work hard and make money, active good and service about your real or roll stand , be act as a good worker maybe you should accept and obey the rules and regulations
Pros
Plumbing
Cons
Construction and aquipment
Dont bother with this company. Hvac manager is a joke... nothing but a pushy sales man... they make you show up at the shop every morning to go through their nexstar sales training. There's no point in needing to be at the shop every morning. Their bonus system is unrealistic and there will be more weeks that you dont get a bonus then weeks that you do. Plus their hourly wage is pathetic. Below 20 dollars an hour in denver is not acceptable.
November 25, 2019
Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry you felt your experience was not good. We are in the service industry and are here to service our customers. We do our jobs with ethics and integrity, we are not out to price jab our customers, however we will provide them with the best recommendation that is going to fit the need of the customers. To keep our technicians educated on the daily trends, the evolution of the industry and equipment changes will always come training. Our bonus structure is based on the revenue, in turn this is up to the technicians to determine how much they want to make, hard work, passion and dedication will get you to where you want to be.
Started this job for being a dump truck driver for the excavation side. Yeah that wasnt so it turns out I was a general laborer as well. At $17 an hour and dealing with horrible Job leads and getting yelled at for such petty things like not putting a shovel back in and then truck in a specific place. The leads then play on their phones while you break your back doing hard labor. Then when something goes wrong they blame you. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone
October 7, 2019
I am sorry for your concerns, however it is discussed with each candidate that when they are a Class A driver that will also be a laborer in the field when not running the trucks. If this was not explained clearly, I apologize for the miscommunication. Our Class A Drivers start at a higher wages than $17/hr, so this makes me think you were hired as a Excavation Apprentice or Pipelayer.
November 25, 2019
Thank you for your comment and I'm sorry if you had a bad experience. We are very up front with our Class A Driver position, yes you will be driving a truck, but when you are not driving you are apart of the crew and will help dig trenches, shovel dirt, remove concrete, etc just like the rest of the crews. This position is not a sit in the truck all day, there is hard laborer involved. When someone proves themselves comes more opportunity and pay.
The management team could do a better job. Enjoyed learning a new skill set to add to my resume. Training is better. Most enjoyable part of the day is techs bringing you food.
November 25, 2019
Thank you for your comments, I would love to learn more about what our management team could be doing better, if we don't know we can't fix it.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ten years ago I had no experience in this industry. I was hired for my experience in operations and was tasked to learn the rest. With the training provided by the company and some self learning, I advanced quickly. First I was promoted to Service Manager, then Sales Manager, then General Manager, and now President. Although some people may consider that the pinnacle of their career, I continue to learn every day and Plumbline continues to invest in my development. My reward now is helping the rest of the Team grow and develop. As the company continues to grow and add locations, we will need Location Presidents, Managers, Supervisors and Trainers. The advancement opportunities are endless!
I have never been more unhappy in my life at a job.

This job leaves no room for life outside of work. Be prepared to give all of your time and every ounce of effort to this company because you will have nothing left to spare to anyone else.

As much as they will want you to believe; there are NO growth opportunities in sight. Aside from no growth, there is no further education, so they won’t even help you improve your skills or work on achieving new skills.

As much as they say your opinion matters; it really does not. Don’t think that you are allowed to have an opinion. You better be willing to accept the way things are because they will never change anything. The way they do things is the way they do things and you will have no impact on that even if it is a way of improving value to the company.

They claim to be a Christian company with solid values and ethics. This company is like all other sale-based service companies where they worship the almighty dollar (and don’t expect your pockets to be filled as well). They are shady and only care about your level of production.

I don’t have personal qualms with the CEO. On the surface he seems like a decent man, but I doubt he truly cares about you or what you think you can bring to the table.

The pay is not terrible, but you will definitely be undervalued. The amount of money you produce for the company will be disproportionately distributed back to you.

There is no sense of teamwork. There is no camaraderie. Inter-department interactions are abysmal. You will be looked down upon from everyone. No one seems
 - more...
Pros
Health insurance is free
Cons
Everything you can think of that isn’t health insurance
May 20, 2019
We are sorry you have not had a good experience here at Plumbline, we do value our employees and welcome your concerns to be brought to the attention of the managers or President. We definitely do not like to hear negative feedback, but it will help us to fix the issues. We are a growing company and with growth comes growing pains, but comes with opportunities for growth. Thank you.
You really need to sell your soul to this place to make it anywhere. It’s frowned upon to not devote all of your time to this company. Pay was alright depending on skill level.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours, you had to drive your own vehicle to any worksite unless you were a lead, management was all over the place
March 28, 2019
We look for people who work hard and want to grow with the company, there are days where it is hard work and we are very upfront about the hours in the interview process. We feel our work is rewarding because we have the best interest in our homeowners.
I had been sick frequently after the new year, I had been written up once for attendance due to being sick. My manager's words were "Unless it's a serious emergency next time is termination" One morning my Mother asked me to take her to a biopsy (surgery in her throat for thyroids.) I presume that's an emergency, because that's the one person who has been there for me my entire life. I called out due to the appointment and the multiple doctors could not reschedule and was terminated the next day. I can't even speak how angry I am that I was working for a company that will not let you drop what you need to, to take care of your family. That's just ridiculous.
Management would always bad mouth lesser employees when they weren’t around and became their best friend when they were there. Your work hours are 6am-whenever the job ends-even if it’s 1am. After I quit, it took weeks on end to get my last check, and management was reluctant to give me the information needed to log the final hours I worked. The only positive thing is they pay for certifications, but until you have a few of those under your belt, and a van load worth of tools, you are worthless to them. Nearly a full year with them and had temporary uniforms the entire time I was there. If they could convince you $3 was a fair wage they would. Avoid working here at all costs
Great company but just movin to panama city florida ..great people to work for ..I've learned so much from these guy .. couldn't ask for a better work atmasphere
If you don't care about a happy work environment or job advancement. It's a dead end job for any office staff. Technicians get treated like royalty though. So if you are a tech this is a great place to work.
Pros
Fully paid benefits
Cons
Negative office environment
From the minute I walked in the door almost 3 years ago they made me feel extremely welcome and part of the team. Strong ethics in their sales department is one reason I chose to completely change industries and join Plumbline. I feel like a member of a close family as everyone strives to help me learn and grow. After 2 years I was able to advance into a management role and our team continues to grow bigger and stronger all the while keeping a strong teamwork based attitude. Our strong values is a key to my happiness and dedication here at Plumbline. Everyone strives to make each other better not only in our jobs but in personal lives also. I would recommend Plumbline as a place to call home and to grow your career.
Pros
Strong Ethical Values, Teamwork and Family Value Approach to busisness
I have worked for a few other service companies in the last 30 years and no other company offers their employees what Plumbline does or treats them the way they do. This a top service company, not only in Denver, but Colorado. They have high expectations for their employees and it shows in their success. I have worked here 19 years and have NO intention to leave.
Pros
Job security and respected by management
Cons
Some days you work long hours due to higher call demands
I have been with Plumbline for 3 years now. I am amazed at the amount of growth in just these 3 years. With growth comes more opportunities. I cant wait to see what the future brings. What I really like about working here besides the people I work with is our amazing clients. The people that I work with have become my second family. This company goes over and above on their benefits for us also. It is very rare a company that pays 100% of your medical insurance. This shows how well they take care of us. I have had a couple of long term jobs before, but I see myself here a VERY long time. I am have been blessed to find such a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Great co workers and wonderful benefits
I have been with Plumbline Services for nearly 9 years and have worked my way up to a management role as have most of the management staff. The room for advancement continues to grow as the company does. We offer some of the best benefits in the industry, and I love the team atmosphere throughout the company. If you fit in with our core values: Faith, Ethics, Character, Excellence, Leadership and Stewardship, I would love to have you as part of our team!
A really stressful place to work, long days and management takes advantage of its grunt workers. There is no room to move up although that's what they tell you to catch your attention.
Management constantly changing the pay structure, high pressure to sell to homeowners even if they don't need a certain product, overall very high pressure/long hours, revolving door.
I'm coming up on my fifth year with the company and am thrilled with the opportunities that they've given me. My income has nearly doubled in that time and I love being part of a family, rather than working for some corporate giant that treats employees like cattle. They stand behind their work, own up to mistakes and make things right even when it costs more than the job was worth to do so. The service industry is sometimes tough on the work/life balance since emergencies don't always occur at convenient times of day. Still, the company has more than doubled in size since I started and with that growth there have been opportunities galore for the people that have earned the right to move up.
Pros
Growth/Ethical Leadership
Cons
Lots of hard work
Good company to work for my only regret is that I felt I was better suited for something else and left the company I wish I had stayed.
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
sometimes long hours but that nature of the business
Amazing Company that actaully cares about its employees. Little under staffed at times means some strain on the work/life balance but all in all a great company.
Pros
Earning potential, Positive Environment
Cons
high hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PLUMBLINE SERVICES. Our community is ready to answer.