PlumChoice Employee Review

Great "Work From Home" Company
Remote Support Technician (Independent Contractor) (Former Employee) –  HomeDecember 11, 2013
I enjoyed my contract fulfillment. Being a remote technical support agent allowed me to take advantage of the great custom PC I've built for myself. There's a lot of multitasking involved but the co-workers are great.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Very short lunch, all interaction with supervisors is done via web chat, you have to leave a message for anything that requires a phone call, they email you instead of calling you back

Other PlumChoice Employee Reviews

Only a stepping stone.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2018
Management at the highest level is awful. They provide no direction or leadership. Middle and lower level management are filled with great people who don't have the authority to make the decisions that could really make the company great. (and it truly is a shame)
Pros
Remote work environment
Cons
Low pay, and depending on the department you are in low job security.
Good remote company
Remote Technical support (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 6, 2018
Compensation could be better. Top heavy in the management area. Less sessions per agent would create better resolutions for the customer. Overall there is a sweat shop type working style that makes it interesting and also overwhelming at times.
Pros
Work from home.
Cons
Pay is not that great.