Pluribus International Employee Reviews

Variety of positions available
G3 Current Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAAugust 26, 2018
Pluribus offers a variety of positions world wide both CONUS and OCONUS. There are opportunities for advancement within the company and many incentives to working for this company.
Pluribus International
Intelligence Analyst-Journeyman (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 8, 2018
I enjoy working for Pluribus! The company is composed of individuals who work together a a team. I work as a subcontractor but my program manager always checks in on me and every once and awhile comes to my site for a face to face. I have never felt forgotten or left out. Pluribus takes care of my family and provides great stability. I have great hours and enjoy my work. I feel accomplished at the end of the day.
Pros
Strong team, takes care of the little guy, strive to make a difference.
Cons
The workplace environment could be stressful at times. But, overall it was okay.
Senior Counter-Intelligence Analyst I Tech Editor (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VA 22312March 16, 2018
A typical day would consist of booting up your computer, checking emails, attending meetings, etc. I learned on a daily basis various information that allowed me to perform y expected tasks in a timely manner. Many times our managers weren't honest with their employees as it related to the contract. The work culture could be rough because of the hostile work environment. The hardest part of the job was not being allowed to attend training in order to on the same page as your co-workers. I enjoyed learning new ideas from others and meeting different people.
Pros
healthcare, good pay, 401k matches
Cons
Lack of transparency to employees as contacts were being rebid on by the company.
Great Company
Program Protection Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 15, 2018
I enough the leadership and the culture of the company. Good benefits and management always looking out for my best interest. Would recommend anyone to join the organization.
Intelligence Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDSeptember 19, 2017
Pluribus is a small company with small company values. Employees are recognized for their accomplishments and leadership takes an active roll in career progression.
Excellent Contract Company
Senior Insider Threat Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAMay 23, 2017
Pluribus really takes care of their employees in every aspect. You will not find a better company to work for. They make you feel part of the family from the very first day that you start. Their family outings are superb!
Pros
Pay, Family Outings, Job Advancement
Cons
Small company still growing.
Strategic resource and planning work environment
Senior Budget Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 4, 2017
An accomplished professional with 20 years of innovative management, leadership and problem solving experience. Results-oriented, with proven track record of meeting goals and exceeding expectations. Full comprehension of leadership, management, budget, manpower, training, logistics operations, technical expertise, coaching and mentoring. Thoroughly familiar with Department of Defense and United States Navy financial operations structure. Thrives in fast-paced environment.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Training opportunities
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 23, 2016
Provided great benefits and working environment. Excellent Company to work for. They provide opportunities to progress in your career and will help switch you over to a different career path within the company.
Great Work Environment
Senior Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 10, 2016
I've been with the Company since December 2015 and I really like the organization. Company has great benefits, Management is to work with and for.
Pros
Company Benefits
Cons
Salary
Great company
Counterintelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAAugust 29, 2015
Pluribus International is a small company that contracts with DoD mostly for intelligence positions. The focus of leadership is to ensure employees are happy and taken care of and they do a pretty good job. I enjoyed working for them.
Pluribus
Mid-Level Intelligence Analyst II (CI Officer) (Former Employee) –  Dahlgren, VAJanuary 7, 2015
Not a bad company to work for. I was sequestered so only spent 11 months with the company.
Lost Contracts
Senior Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VANovember 2, 2014
When I was first employed by Pluribus it was great, the management made you aware of what was expected and then left you alone to work. Recently Management has begun to required more administrative work which distracts from actual work.
Pros
Cons
Lost contracts
Lots of growth
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 5, 2013
There is lot of growth within the company. I have learned many different systems. Great co-workers.
Terrific company to work for!
Counterintelligence and HUMINT Staff Officer (Former Employee) –  Bolling AFB, DCSeptember 7, 2012
Like many government contract companies I did not work at the Pluribus International headquarters. With saying that the company takes care of their people. All administrative issues were handled quickly. The program managers come to the work site often to see how everyone is doing. Pluribus does their best to hire people of the highest caliber.