Plymouth Housing Group Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 30 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Plymouth Housing works to eliminate homelessness and address its causes by preserving, developing and operating safe, quality, supportive housing and by providing adults experiencing homelessness with opportunities to stabilize and improve their lives....
Plymouth Housing works to eliminate homelessness and address its causes by preserving, developing and operating safe, quality, supportive housing and by providing adults experiencing homelessness with opportunities to stabilize and improve their lives.
You’re seeing all 29 jobs at Plymouth Housing Group because we can’t find any available jobs at Plymouth Housing Group close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 268 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 23 questions about working at Plymouth Housing Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Plymouth Housing Group employees.
Insights from 16 Indeed users who have interviewed with Plymouth Housing Group within the last 5 years.
They give you a sheet with the questions they'll ask so you can think of your response before the interview starts. I had to arrive about 20 mins before my scheduled interview time.
They give you a sheet with the...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.