PMC Medical Group Employee Reviews

Toxic environment
Clinical Staff (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHJuly 28, 2018
Everything discussed during my interview seemed like working at PMC was going to be a great career move. I quickly learned though that the staff is overworked and under appreciated. You are expected to clean toilets, take out trash, and mop floors at the end of a hectic day, no matter what your job title is. Ask a lot of questions before considering employment at PMC so you are not disappointed the way I was.
Pros
Full-time employee benefits
Cons
Very high, stressful work environment. A lot of drama. Expect to be micromanaged.
Stressful Work Environment
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Somersworth, NHOctober 23, 2017
Employees are overworked and underpaid, with a very high turnover rate, and short staffed more often than not. Which results in employees being required to skip their lunch. The manager plays favorites and there tends to be a lot of drama.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
no breaks, under staffed, high turnover rate, little to no room for growth
Excellent
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2017
Great company to work for. Offers good benefits. Reasonable work hours. Diverse staff. There were no hard parts. They are willing to train if needed. If I ever moved back to Miami I would work for this company
Pros
Christmas bonus
Fast-paced environment of multi-location healthcare facility
Executive Assistant to CEO/Owner (Former Employee) –  Somersworth, NHNovember 23, 2016
As the EA to the CEO, I was responsible for many duties, including making contracts with new providers, screening calls to CEO, setting appointments, scheduling meetings, handling all travel arrangements for visitors and employees, monthly reporting of new patients at every location, assisting with ASC check-ins, very involved in various legal matters, much more.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons

Want to know more about PMC Medical Group?

Ask a question