PMC Medical Group Employee Reviews

Great Company, potential for growth!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Somersworth, NHNovember 30, 2018
PMC is a great company to work for and they offer lots of growth potential. Privately owned, the managers actually care about motivating us and offering opportunities for movement and growth to keep me feeling challenged. They understand we have a life outside of work and are helpful in accommodating reasonable requests for schedule changes when issues arise.
Good place to work. They care about Patients and Employees
Billing (Current Employee) –  Somersworth, NHOctober 22, 2018
Benefits are good
Most Mangement will listen and are fair to all employees.
Hours are good.
HR dept always willing to listen
Christmas Bonus
Amazing coworkers
Most co workers have been there 5-20 years. Not a large turn over
Pros
Hours-flexibility-great co workers
Review
Staff member (Current Employee) –  Somersworth, NHSeptember 27, 2018
Excellent place to work with caring people. Effective management. Strives to provide excellent patient care. Enjoy the people I work with. Management receives and follows through on suggestions.
Pros
Caring staff
Cons
xx
Don’t do it.
MA (Former Employee) –  Somersworth, NHSeptember 20, 2018
Be wary of this company- they will talk about you behind your back and push you to the limits of you ten em. Not worth an interview or effort - at least in summersworth!!!!!!
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, slow paced and manager doesn’t care what we do
Cons
Poor management- gossip About employees and high turn over!!
Toxic environment
Clinical Staff (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHJuly 28, 2018
Everything discussed during my interview seemed like working at PMC was going to be a great career move. I quickly learned though that the staff is overworked and under appreciated. You are expected to clean toilets, take out trash, and mop floors at the end of a hectic day, no matter what your job title is. Ask a lot of questions before considering employment at PMC so you are not disappointed the way I was.
Pros
Full-time employee benefits
Cons
Very high, stressful work environment. A lot of drama. Expect to be micromanaged.
Employees are Micromanaged and not treated fairly
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NHJune 10, 2018
Company is continuously changing employee rules. All of the team leads and managers do not follow them but if you don't you will be written up for it. They need to feel empowered so they micromanage everything you do. Improper training, lots of drama and they expect you to clean toilets and take out the trash even though you are a claims submitter. Very high turn over for a reason. They promise you the world and give you nothing. A very unhealthy environment.
Pros
Slowly earn time
Cons
Drama micromanaged not treated equally no advancement
Stressful Work Environment
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Somersworth, NHOctober 23, 2017
Employees are overworked and underpaid, with a very high turnover rate, and short staffed more often than not. Which results in employees being required to skip their lunch. The manager plays favorites and there tends to be a lot of drama.
Pros
paid time off
Cons
no breaks, under staffed, high turnover rate, little to no room for growth
Excellent
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 18, 2017
Great company to work for. Offers good benefits. Reasonable work hours. Diverse staff. There were no hard parts. They are willing to train if needed. If I ever moved back to Miami I would work for this company
Pros
Christmas bonus
Fast-paced environment of multi-location healthcare facility
Executive Assistant to CEO/Owner (Former Employee) –  Somersworth, NHNovember 23, 2016
As the EA to the CEO, I was responsible for many duties, including making contracts with new providers, screening calls to CEO, setting appointments, scheduling meetings, handling all travel arrangements for visitors and employees, monthly reporting of new patients at every location, assisting with ASC check-ins, very involved in various legal matters, much more.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PMC Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

PMC Medical Group Reviews by Location