PMHCC Employee Review

Needs to consider recommendations
Receptionist/Secretary (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2013
My day begins early with the ring of a phone, someone needs my assistance. I shuffle between calls and requisitions in order to meet deadline while entertaining visitors and clients. I have been given the opportunity, even after "begging" to learn anything worthwhile. The only thing heard are directions instead of suggestions. As for this very organization, consideration is not bestowed on those deserving of it and who work hard and diligently for them, it is passed on to those who come to work late and gripe. The hardest part of the job is not being appreciated and respected enough to be looked upon as an achiever instead of an underachiever. The most enjoyable part I would have to say is knowing that I am here for a reason and that is for the benefit of the consumer, which makes coming to work a pure blessing.
Pros
tuition reimbursement, consumers
Cons
negativity from within the ranks

Other PMHCC Employee Reviews

PMHCC is a great company
Administrative Liaison (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2018
PMHCC is a wonderful company. It's stable and managers are easy to communicate with. The pay is competitive and fair. PMHCC has 11 holidays and 4 person days. Sick time is accumulated over time and depends on number of years worked.
Pros
11 Holidays, 4 Personal days
your health is at risk if you work here, the stress will make you ill
Former Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2018
would be great because you are helping people, management or lack of, makes this place horrible. Managers are on drugs which causes mental issues. This job is great because its supportive of education and training. The corruption is what will make this place fail, managers get paid way too much money to do nothing, leave early, come in late, and create a hostile work place to make people quite so it looks like they are needed. HR not involved at all, great employees that kept this company from sinking and that has been there for years has either flat out quit or because of the stress of this company had major health issues. Beware, your life is more important than a paycheck.
Pros
Trainings and benifits
Cons
Management and HR