PMHCC Employee Review

I don't know where to begin
previous employee (Former Employee) –  philadelphia paJanuary 7, 2014
Everyday when I woke up to come to this job I wanted to Burts into tears. If a program is voluntary why are case managers on the chopping block when they can't make units. This job is really dangerous. Going onto the community and into homes of people that have challenges that are far beyond your control to support. You literally have to be out all night to make 400 - 500 units a month. This number is not accurate. It's no way you can be out Al day and balance you documentation and personal life. People break there back and when they are ready for you to be gone.... you're gone!!. From the management down to the other employees morale is terrible. People will throw you under the bus to move no where. Many of those individuals are still there. It's not an easy job to manage someone else's life that will probably not change. I prayed and God allowed me to walk right out those doors. People are unhappy there and when they get around people who can make change people don't step up. Service plans.... Note writing.... unit driven are not worth the pennies.... Trust me!!. Only if I could list names. That job is a joke they don't promote real change. It's a really sad place to work. Working hard is not something they value unless you're getting a thousand units and your only as good as how many units you received the previous month. In my opinion don't!!. If you need money to pay bills that's one thing but trying to keep your sanity is another!
Pros
tuition reimbursement
Cons
everything!

Other PMHCC Employee Reviews

PMHCC is a great company
Administrative Liaison (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2018
PMHCC is a wonderful company. It's stable and managers are easy to communicate with. The pay is competitive and fair. PMHCC has 11 holidays and 4 person days. Sick time is accumulated over time and depends on number of years worked.
Pros
11 Holidays, 4 Personal days
your health is at risk if you work here, the stress will make you ill
Former Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2018
would be great because you are helping people, management or lack of, makes this place horrible. Managers are on drugs which causes mental issues. This job is great because its supportive of education and training. The corruption is what will make this place fail, managers get paid way too much money to do nothing, leave early, come in late, and create a hostile work place to make people quite so it looks like they are needed. HR not involved at all, great employees that kept this company from sinking and that has been there for years has either flat out quit or because of the stress of this company had major health issues. Beware, your life is more important than a paycheck.
Pros
Trainings and benifits
Cons
Management and HR