PMHCC Employee Review

This Job is ridiculous for no reason
ICM (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, paJanuary 18, 2014
I used to work for this company as an ICM and i completely hated it. At first it was ok until they started to stress the amount of billing units you have to maintain per month. Seriously you have to chase ungrateful a** clients down who you're trying to help. The management sucks. I will say if you are into obtaining 400 unit hours a month then do it. The Director is always been a pest if things are not going her way, and the managers seem to be afraid. But honestly this place needs a whole new evaluation on its management or else it will fail. I will never encouraged anyone to apply. I did love my co-workers tho because we all had similar views on this place. Be prepared to be miserable.
Benefits
Cons
management

Other PMHCC Employee Reviews

PMHCC is a great company
Administrative Liaison (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2018
PMHCC is a wonderful company. It's stable and managers are easy to communicate with. The pay is competitive and fair. PMHCC has 11 holidays and 4 person days. Sick time is accumulated over time and depends on number of years worked.
Pros
11 Holidays, 4 Personal days
your health is at risk if you work here, the stress will make you ill
Former Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2018
would be great because you are helping people, management or lack of, makes this place horrible. Managers are on drugs which causes mental issues. This job is great because its supportive of education and training. The corruption is what will make this place fail, managers get paid way too much money to do nothing, leave early, come in late, and create a hostile work place to make people quite so it looks like they are needed. HR not involved at all, great employees that kept this company from sinking and that has been there for years has either flat out quit or because of the stress of this company had major health issues. Beware, your life is more important than a paycheck.
Pros
Trainings and benifits
Cons
Management and HR