PMM Companies Employee Reviews

Work hours
Housekeeper Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 27, 2019
Since working for PMM Compamies its been wonderful. Meeting different culters of staffers and hands on training and being certified in the hospitality sector.
Management is fair although lately the work days have decreased drastically.
Work there at your own risk.
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  District of ColumbiaJuly 28, 2019
I already knew how to strip, wax, and buff floors before working for them. Some of the younger Hispanic workers were disrespectful. They thought that if if they spoke spanish to one another that a person whos nationality is American, wouldnt understand that they were speaking bad about them. They would smile in your face and then lie behind your back.
Terrible place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 15, 2019
Terrible. Working hours inconsistent pay only 20 hours a week no investment in the company no room for improvement show favoritism and racism if you was in Spanish is no way to secede in the company
Excellence
AREA MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 6, 2018
Very happy here . greatful for the opportunities. Excellent work environment. Manager Moody is our favorite. Shes very nice.
There is hard work here but a friendly atmosphere. Diverse age groups and education.
Pros
Empathetic manager
Cons
Need new equipment
Not good they put you at part time but give you full rime hours so they don't have to five you benefits
Custodian 1 (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 5, 2018
Not good they put you at part time but give you full time hours so they don't have to give you benefits.they don't always pay overtime l I'll keep they supposed to
Good cleaning company
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 5, 2018
A good cleaning company to work for.
But my check was always short and it took
Them forever took fix the problem..
Made me feel like I'm working for free
Pros
All the equipment ment we're good to use
Cons
The shorts on the checks made people quit
No job advancement opportunities
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 30, 2018
PMM companies had no job advancement opportunities. The work was easy,having a routine and being responsible for your own work.the hours for part-time employees where minimal.
Pmm
Night Porter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMarch 19, 2018
A typical night at PMM was a fast paced high stress night, required cleaning in areas that were information sensitive. Management would be upset if we took to long in any specific area. The manager was understanding when I would express that attention to detail was important for me. The toughest was working late hours Monday - Friday and some weekends.
Its a laid back environment with too much responsibilities and not enough employees.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 19, 2018
PMM is easy money to say the least, however there is alot of work to be done on a daily basis where I believe it takes more than one person to handle.
Pros
Some of the coworkers are easy to get along with, and the environment is laid back and you get to work alone if you like to be solidarity.
Cons
There are no real perks to motivate to stay on and there are alot of responsibilites, and not enough staff.
All the school are a good place to work without PMM They dont pay you all of your money
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 7, 2017
Don't go there for a job it is a waste of time.
Management is not fair. Your pay is low but when you work hard your pay inever match yor hours. When you ask about your money. Management say ALL you think about is money.
Pros
The school staff
Cons
No breaks talk to you like you are a child.
an ok palce to work the co workers was fun and friendly
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 17, 2017
a typical day at work was ok until it git over packed management was ok on certain days the hardest part of the job was cleaning the bathrooms every hour the most enjoying part was the co workers
Awful job and boss
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 6, 2017
I was given terrible and worn down equipment to clean sixteen classrooms, four bathrooms, and two hallways. I was constantly being told that I would be getting help or be getting new equipment but I soon found out that they were all empty promises. The only reason that I stayed for so long was because of my coworkers and how nice they were to me.
Pros
Flexible with you if you have school
Cons
Everything Else
If they let you work it would be a great place to work too much talkin less working
Houseman/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 18, 2017
It's a good place temporary not permanent pending on where they send you at you can get plenty of hours but just check behind yourself they do sneaky things there
Janitor and Cleaners- Keep buildings in clean an orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, Such as cleaning floors, Shampooing carpets or rugs
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 13, 2017
One of the thing , I love about pmm company is that they extended the opportunity to me to serve,My community, I enjoy , My coworker and I appreciate the fact that I am able to assist in maintaining a fortunate to be able to work in the same community in which I was raised in.
Pros
Didn't take lunch
Cons
Didn't take brakes
It's okay
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 8, 2017
Working for PMM isn't bad at all, hours & pay are good the only thing is that it seems like you do more of putting bookshelves together & adjusting tables then maintenance, not enough tools are provided, not that much room for growth
Pros
Pay & work schedule
Cons
the neighborhood the schools are in & not much growth
Production of Cleaning of Buulding
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 10, 2017
I've been working for the company for at least three years now. The team worked hard and making sure that everything is completed on a nightly basis. Unfortunately sometimes you do have situations where events are planned with our communication but will work around it to get it done. And fortune for some of the accounts of work for they like to pay less than what it supposed to but one high-quality cleaning I don't know pay. We work hard and strive hard to make sure that everything gets completed to their necessities and to their satisfaction.
Pros
The company has a great CEO.
Cons
The pay is not enough for the headache you go through.
Don't waste your time
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC,March 2, 2017
-Building Engineering side of the company is very unprofessional.
-Overworked and underpaid.
-Owner doesn't care about workers.
-You can't grow in this company.
-Checks frequently come up short, never receive missing hours.
-Turn over rate extremely high.
-No bonuses
Pros
40/hrs a week
Cons
Pay, communication, management
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 9, 2017
Learned to give instructions to other employees, can be stisfying accomplishing job duties very efficiently. Work can be difficult when having to accomplish many tasks in a short period of time.
Janitor
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Stevenson, MDNovember 20, 2016
It was pretty easy to do same thing every day making sure eerything was cleaned and satisfactory to students faculty and staff alike.
Nice place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 7, 2016
I have good manager ,this company I work for long time ,it's nice companies for work,I learn so many things,the have good benefits,the page good compe
Pros
I learned that work
Cons
The hours