Pmt Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Run Away
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 22, 2018
This company has an extremely high turnover rate. Doctors look at you like your crazy when you walk in to talk to them, because they have either never seen a rep before you, or have seen 3-4 reps a year
Good way of into breaking into Medical Sales
Sales Rep Neurosurgery & Orthopedic Division (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 30, 2017
PMT Corp. is not organized. They do not pay the sales reps what they are owed. Sales reps will not be paid their commission until the hospitals pay their bill by the 90 day mark. If it goes past 90 days your commission goes as well. The one week of training they offer you is useless. You have to learn on your own. To much to write about what is wrong with this company. They expect you to find a decent hotel for 40 dollars or less a night. With 15 dollar food allowance a day on the road.
Pros
Entry to the Medical Feild
Cons
To much to list
Forge Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Surgoinsville, TNJuly 27, 2017
Goos place to work good environment great pay great benefits family oriented down fall came home with black stuff all over me but great money flex schedule
Love my job.
Internal Role at Corporate HQ (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJune 5, 2017
I've been with the company for 2 years. I have enjoyed my job and the people I work with since I started. My role changes every day. There isn't one day that is like the other. Because we have so many different responsibilities, we work with the other departments so we are very team oriented. If you're willing to work and be self-motivated, I recommend working at PMT Corporation.
Pros
Employees, variety of work
Decent place but hard work
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Surgoinsville, TNJune 2, 2017
The work is very hard,heavy lifting and dangerous and very hot,and dirty..usually work all the time..and sometimes your vacations would be suspended..
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
No pay increase the last 3 yrs i was there
Hostile Work Environment
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 15, 2017
Very poorly run company. The owner is very dishonest. Could never get product on time. Some of the managers are awful. Never got paid expenses until a couple of months later.
Fun work place, great opportunity to learn tourism
Tour guide (Former Employee) –  GuamApril 12, 2017
This job is for anyone who is willing to learn more about tourism, learned how to speak Japanese fluently with in two and a half years. Work benefits are also unbelievable.
Pros
Full time, insurance, bonus, leave with pay.
Outside sales
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Central FloridaOctober 21, 2015
Worked for PMT as a product specialist/outside rep. Great products and the opportunity to contribute to improving patient's lives.
Halos and OR
Medical Devices Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2015
Loved my job. Left to go back to my family business. Spent days in the OR and doc offices having a ball. Networked and functioned as a liaison with the docs using my products.
Pros
Cons
Growth and Leadership
Good company, solid sales managers, work-life balance...
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNOctober 8, 2015
Coming from a background working for larger companies to working for a smaller-to-midsize company - it has its added benefits. Job stability (managers with 10-20+ years with company), less micromanagement, feeling more like a person rather than a #, wearing a variety of different “hats”, less work hours and being able to manage a work-life-balance, but also include the challenges of adapting to small organization structure and managing time to juggle multiple projects.
Pros
Opportunities for growth, job stability
Sales and training position with a plastic surgery based company
Central Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 8, 2014
Identified key surgeons to use tissue expanders, micr-surgical instrumentation and scar management products.
tm
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNSeptember 23, 2014
Product Specialist, specialize in orthopedic and neurosurgery medical equipment. Market to hospitals, physicians, and orthotists. Responsible for obtaining new accounts, while developing current business relationships. Educate medical staff on placement of halos and cervical collars. Instruct doctors during surgery.
Run away!! Dysfunction junction!!!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen MNSeptember 5, 2014
This is the fast track to a prescription for antidepressants and unemployment. This job is posted every 9-12 months. WHY? because they burn through employees... treat people like dirt and management is highly unethical.
Pros
Cons
Too many to mention
they are quick to throw you right under the bus and they have no ethics or loyalty
Product Specialist, Neuro, Ortho & Trauma (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNMay 13, 2014
I worked there for a year and hit my quotas but was "let go" after being lied to and finding out that the owners son took over my territory because he needed a job... completely unethical.
Pros
being in the OR
Cons
no loyalty and unethical
Good group of people
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago IllinoisMarch 31, 2014
Great experience in medical sales, great training. Awesome managers
Pros
Good Managers
Cons
limited advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pmt Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.