Pocatello/Chubbuck School District Employee Review

View all Pocatello/Chubbuck School District reviews

My Job as a substitute teacher
Subtitute teacher (Current Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMay 18, 2018
A typical job in Pocatello /Chubbuck School for me as a substitute teacher allows me to develop a lesson plane prior designed by the regular teacher. My role as substitute teacher is interact with the students and provide them instructions about what whey have to do during the class hour. or during the day if I have elementary students.

I enjoy working at Pollocate / Chubbuck School because I have the opportunity to interact with students of different grades and levels, and to teach different subjects. I also Enjoy the sweetness of this little boys girls when interact with me in the classroom.

Here I have learned that the most important is the love and enthusiasm for teaching that make the difference. I do not earn much money, however I enjoy what do I do because teaching and keeping effective communication with the learners is part of my life.

Other Pocatello/Chubbuck School District Employee Reviews

If you dont mind being treated like dirt and doing other peoples jobs you'll enjoy it.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Main kitchenNovember 21, 2018
Awful job probably the worst I've ever had, highly unreccomended. They lie about the benefits, extreme turnover rate because they are really rude to new employees. You end up doing other peoples jobs and everyone is the boss.
Pros
Cons
Fun place to work with children
School Bus Driver (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Pocatello, ID 83201August 15, 2018
a typical day at work is inspecting your bus for safety before you leave the yard picking up students and keeping to a strict time line.getting the students to school on time.I learned about children safe driving practice and how to keep an upbeat atmosphere for the children.the hardest part is the winter driving,and the most enjoyable is the children.
Pros
positive enviroment
Cons
not enough hours