Podiatry Plus PC

Podiatry Plus PC Employee Reviews in Lansing, MI

Lansing, MI6 reviews

No advancement in this position

In this position, I was kind of stuck, and there was no room for advancement.

Pros

i loved the staff

Cons

poor management

One of the worse places to work!!!!

Management is beyond horrible. If you enjoy going to work and listen to your practice manager cuss all day, then this is the place for you. Everyone will stab you in the back to save face with the manager. You will not have a life outside of this place. Don't even think of trying to take a day off. Very Hostile Work Place!!!!

Podiatry Plus PC insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Horrible!!!

This job is a horrible place the management there is horrible. The doctor listens to whatever the “manager” says and she provokes people. She is such a mean and rude person, she demands respect from workers but gives them none in return. Not even the common decency as a human to another human. I would steer clear of this place at all cost. I have worked at other places as an MA and when we tell them we are referring to podiatry they specifically not to be sent to this doctor either by his name or her name.

Cons

I'm very grateful for the opportunity to work here.

I have advanced so far in my life in so many ways since I have started employment here. I'm so grateful for the caring and understanding management here. We all have our days but mine are only getting better with this job.

Medical Assisting

To begin, a typical day at work would usually be fast paced. Our office would usually see about fifty patients a day. We learned how to manage our time so that we can thoroughly care for each patient. The hardest obstacle to overcome in this position was to remain calm because you never really knew what was going to come through the door. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that patients looked forward to coming into the office. I loved the patient interaction, and the trust the I established with all of my patients.

Very productive and professional environment

The physician is very knowledgeable and professional - there is a lot of on the job training.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Podiatry Plus PC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits