Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

No good place to work
Admin employee (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLSeptember 30, 2018
Management is non-existent. Women get paid less than men. Sweatshop mentality. Very few breaks, too short. Too many people, crowded eating areas. We have to eat outside on sidewalks.
Dangerous to cross the street. No parking. Employee was attacked one night by 4 guys. Closing week in the month OT is mandatory. No chairs to sit. Our backs kill us.
Great Place to work good people to work with
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMay 1, 2018
I've been here for about 5 weeks I like it alot compared to my other jobs that I had in the past. Two paid 15 minute breaks, your only lifting 25 pounds at the most, and the work is sufficient. They problems that I have are that the training is kinda of rushed so you have to pick it up quick. And I work through an Angency so they say it may take up to 1 year to get hired to the company thats ridiculous. But other than that I really like it here I feel productive working here Im actually helping people save lives!
Pros
Paid breaks, Optional Overtime, Good entry pay.
Cons
Training is unorganized, Temp to Permanent up to 1 year.
Good Company that need improvements in some areas
IT Application Support Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLApril 24, 2018
Company with good quality and variety in its manufactured products. Needs to incorporate more controls in its production process in order to reduce costs.
Pros
Save lives with the high quality products
Cons
There is no plan for training and incentives or salary increases for their workers, some with more than seven years without any salary increase.
Good job environment to learn
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 28, 2017
I have been learning new production mechanism, being able to increase my knowledge and professionalism. Furthermore, is a environment were everybody collaborates for better production results and have satisfy customers.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
lack of advancement
Buen ambiente
Operator (Former Employee) –  Gu├ínica Municipio, PRNovember 11, 2017
Mas contratos una cafeteria poder almorzar y que el trabajo siga constante
Inventory Manager/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 10, 2017
Very good company to work for. The hours were inconsistent but manageable. There some cultural issues but they were minimal. Inner groups affect job advancement
Body Armor Company
Government and Military Contracts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 23, 2017
Management could do a better job at creating flex schedules to allow people to work from home. Too many employees and not enough office space or parking space. The company is not very flexible on taking time off and they do not have a very diverse workforce.
Pros
Committed to protecting the military and law enforcement, Product Quality Matters
Cons
Bad Management
Productive and safe
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 14, 2017
The warehouse is pretty clean and safe to work in. And no problem working with the organization. They had enough work for me to stay. Just not enough pay.
Pros
Good organization
Cons
Not enough pay
No hay evaluaciones por tu trabajo, ni ascensos
Operario (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJuly 6, 2017
La empresa acepta a todo el que quiera trabajar. Pero los jefes te tratan como maquinas. Solo es trabajar. La planta de manager y supervisores solo les importa que saques el trabajo. Ascensos no hay.
Cons
Por agencia todo el tiempo. Solo es trabajar y obligatorio las horas extras.
pay no god hrs no good rules no good
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJuly 29, 2016
no god place to work...froom manager to hr and ceo all socks i do no recommend to any body to work in this place they treated like dog
Cons
managers no good
Productible place to work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLSeptember 4, 2015
I learned who take care their prdocuts from star to finish because on your hands you have peoples lifes. Good management
Company is changing location
INSPECTOR OF PRODUCT QUALITY ASSURANCE (Current Employee) –  Miami, FlMay 22, 2015
This is a good manufacturer and makes internationally known products.

I have learned a great deal about quality assurance methods. Very detail oriented process to produce equipment for life saving situations.

The hardest part of the job is the repetitive nature of the process.

I enjoyed mentoring other employees.
Worst job experience EVER!
Data entry (Former Employee) –  SunriseMay 15, 2013
The only culture here is that of begging and only beggers will do good in this company
Pros
The don't know what they are doing
Cons
The don't want to know