Point Quest Education Employee Reviews

It was a decent work place
Paraprofessional Educator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 24, 2018
Management could be better but I loved the job.
Old supervisor was amazing
Owners are super cheap won’t buy new thing or pay for better lunches for the students
fun Workplace
Teachers Aid/Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 27, 2018
Love the Children at the school
My immediate supervisor was great
upper management is questionable
I love working with the children
Hardest part of my job was not getting pay raises
Fast Pace
Aide (Current Employee) –  Lodi, CAApril 1, 2018
Fast pace environment. Deals with severe behaviors. Must be able to work under pressure. Must be able to handle endurance. Depending on the severity could possibly get hit.
Opportunity to help young minds succeed
Teacher Aide, Special Education (Former Employee) –  Sacramento County, CAJanuary 17, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to see the progress made with students due to your involvement with them on a daily basis. Made the job easier to do.
What I Learned
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 16, 2018
I learned how to better my reaction time when it came to a crisis. When something went wrong in the work places and the problem had to be solved quickly and efficiently, I was always on the scene giving assistance.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
No breaks
Love this company
Indistrict aid (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 30, 2017
I've been working for Point Quest for a year now as an indistrict aid and have only great things to say. Management really cares about you, is very supportive and makes sure you are covered if you ever need time off and are really great at acknowledging your hard work. You get paid time off, mileage reimbursement, sick leave, 401k and health insurance. I started at 14/hr and got a raise to 15/hr after a year without even asking. You have to work through your lunch but I personally prefer working 6.5 hours straight and eating on the job instead of taking an hour off unpaid for lunch.
Terrible place to work
Behavioral Aide (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 21, 2017
Owners are all about money and expanding their business. They've made lots of cuts through funding and hours worked so they can attain their salaries while expanding to other cities. Oh and you'll never get a raise unless you say something. Some staff have worked there several years and has continued to make the same amount as when they first were hired.
Great job!
Secretary/Med-Tech (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CA 95823June 1, 2017
Point Quest is a really great and awesome job to work at. Everyone is always willing to help each other and work as a team. I have learned a lot from Point Quest and glad to had experience such a wonderful work place. I learned that even after we have had a very stressful day, we support each other to make it good day still. Team work is very important when work environments get stressful and it has made me learn to appreciate Point Quest.
Pros
Team work
poor
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 12, 2017
This company is not a good place to work. They don't have supervisor that care and treat employees well. It was hard to get training and evaluations. It was hard to understand.
good school to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 5, 2015
answered the phones and contacted drivers if students were called out. printed the attendance forms and input attendance into the student database, reviewed and sent out student request for records, scheduled IEP's meetings with the districts.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with violent and destructive students, the most enjoyable part was dealing with the students most every day. The staff were a great bunch to work with and the management really knew what they were doing.
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
benefits could be better
Seemed Disorganized with little to no job security.
Behavioral Aide, 1 on 1, Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 10, 2014
Pick up and Drop off many kids who have been kicked out of regular school. During day work in the classroom with the same or similar kids. Management were always very friendly. But never had the feeling of security in my job. Co-workers were fun and friendly. The hardest part of my job was dealing with the same kids doing the same behaviors day after day. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the interaction with my co-workers.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
No job security, Forced to use personal cell phone to clock in and out with gps enabled.