Point Quest Employee Reviews

Overview
Paraeducator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 13, 2018
No matter what, I enjoyed working with all my students. Just as hard as you work, there is no job reinsurance. I was even spoke to for a job advancement, yet management never put forward.
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 25, 2017
Point Quest is an outside agency that is contracted with the elk grove unified school district. I work as a one on one aide in an adult transitioning program at Laguna Creek High school. The program is designed to help students with special needs gain skills for independent living.
Counseling clients
Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Interning at Point Quest is very unpredictable there is never a typical day working in this environment. I enjoy working with the children that attend this school. The students provide a wealth of knowledge about their culture and environment. My co-workers provided support and knowledge about various situations. The hardest aspect of this intern position is terminating with clients when they have met their therapeutic goals. The most enjoyable part of this position is witnessing clients reach their goals
Pros
Working with the students
Cons
When the students have behavioral blow-outs