PointClickCare Employee Reviews

PointClickCare is a great tool. encompasses all aspect and pertinent data
RN @ HealthSouth Acute Rehab Hospital (Former Employee) –  Princeton placeOctober 21, 2018
PointClickCare is a great medical charting tool. It encompasses all aspect and pertinent data. Navigable. Has capability of interface with both Pharmacy and Physicians communications
Terrible Company - Stay Away
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 31, 2018
Poor management does not begin to describe the horrid experience I have had at this company. You will be made to feel that you are a disposable number. Your manager will belittle you and put you down. Their cert program is an absolute nightmare and utterly absurd compared to other companies and their compensation is a joke when offset by the hundreds of projects you have to handle at one time. I have nothing positive to say. Do not be taken in by what you are told in your interview. Your manager will back track as soon as you are onboard.
Pros
None that I can think of
Cons
Management, their cert program, workload, culture
Stressful job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Call CenterAugust 28, 2018
Job is stressful. Customers are often rude and demanding. Managers often do not have product knowledge. A lot is expected of employees. Its all about the numbers. How quickly can you resolve a problem and take another call. How satisfied is the customer even when it was an impossible customer. There are quotas that need to be met.
Pros
Work from home positions
Cons
Terrible hours
Stay away
Clinical Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 26, 2018
Stay away from this company. All the company cares about are profits. You will be a disposable number, they fire and hire at will. If you want to be respected and valued, go somewhere else.
Pros
Non
Cons
Majority of aspects of this company managment.
Creative place to work
Lifestyle coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 12, 2018
Freedom to express ideas. Loved working with residents. ability to grow with management. Safe work environment. Rewards for employees, recognition regularly,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
senior management
Productive work place goal is to maintain optimal customer service
Charge Nurse/LPN (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 27, 2018
Management of time is the most enjoyable and important skill to obtain on a day to day basis. Also, reassessing goals that come short concerning care.
Pros
pleasant coworkers
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun place to work
Brookdale Senior Living (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 22, 2018
Its ok and I would recommend it to others.. I dont really chart in this area.... Most of the time its the nurses who do the the charting... It is a great place to work and but not like some of the staff I work with.. I guess thats at any job
great resident services application
Sunrise Senior Living (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PA 19422May 2, 2018
did not work for this company, I am unable to provide a reference. This company was used a service tool for resident care plans, medication management, and billing.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OH 44125November 20, 2017
Maintaining records for inpatient and outpatient therapy.
Daily meetings for census updates.
Management was lacking in many departments.
It was a large facility so it got to be a bit overwhelming at many times.
Too much turnover in all departments.
Don't get hung up on beer fridays
Product Owner (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 19, 2017
Overall I loved my teams at PCC but there is a lack of leadership in our office. We seem to now know what direction is the best way to go. I always felt there was a bottle neck either in development or product and we could never figure out how to produce.
Pros
unlimited time off
Cons
lack of career growth
Great Culture
Senior Living Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tabernacle, NJJuly 26, 2017
It was a great experience to work for PCC and experience their culture. They work hard and play hard and strive to encourage a good work/life balance.
Great company
implementation (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 23, 2015
Great company to work for. I work from home and my boss is very flexible with the hours. I enjoy being able to spend time with my family.
implementation specialst
Private Consultant (Former Employee) –  CanadaMay 26, 2015
worked from home, not a good idea. Training was not supportive, and it just wasn't a good fit for me, however I am well acclimated with the system, and training.
Exciting & fun
Reception/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 4, 2015
I really like my job at the front desk greeting visitors & answering the switchboard. I learned a lot in the health care field and caught on quickly with the duties I preformed.

I like to keep busy, and would email my co-workers asking if there is anything I can help with during my down time. I ended up assisting in all other departments which became my daily, weekly, monthly project.

Hardest part in my position is getting attached to some of our residents in hospice & their families once the resident would expire.

Most enjoyable part of my job, is greeting families, patients friends along with state officials. I also enjoyed a variety of duties through the day where I can utilize my skills in Excel, Outlook, PCC and creating flyers & much more. I never say no to any project.
Pros
Health benefits, discount on lunches & my co-wokers.
Cons
Walk days "unpaid" when the census is low & working holidays.
Progressive company with great room for advancement.
Clinical Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  TelecommuterJanuary 8, 2015
Many opportunities for remote/telecommuting. This company is growing exponentially and often hiring great employees. The interview process is extensive to ensure the best hire.
Database
Additional Skills (Current Employee) –  Moorhead MNAugust 31, 2013
Entering patient information into a health information database