PointOne Recruiting Solutions Employee Reviews

Hard work and a work environment second to none!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIApril 17, 2018
There's definitely no shortage of talent within PointOne's walls. Great leadership and team environment where everyone wants you to succeed. You're given all the tools, resources, and training to be successful, all it takes is the work to be put in on your end. The shuffle board, ping pong, and pool table definitely don't hurt either!
Pros
pool table, leadership support, recruitment tools, company culture
You bet we work hard here!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Racine, WINovember 3, 2017
Recruiting is not for the faint hearted. What's required? Salesmanship, integrity, not a 9 to 5 office job, are competitive, set high expectations for oneself, do not blame anyone for your failures and or success (its all on your shoulders), take the tools and learn. Do not give up and reap the benefits of your success. Not for everyone, even tenured sales people will find this difficult. If you have thick skin and TRULY want financial and professional success this is the place for you.
Very high turnover
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Racine WisconsinOctober 11, 2017
Very stressful job. Owner is constantly looking over your shoulder. There is a small group of employees that have been there a while, otherwise it's a revolving door.
Pros
Cons
Unhealthy because of the stress level. Terrible work culture.
Life changing opportunity!
Manager of Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Racine, WISeptember 6, 2017
Recruiting is a very difficult job. It's not for everyone. PointOne gives you all the tools you need to be succussful. It is up to the individual to put in the time and effort to make it work. You must be able to run your own business with litttle oversight. If you can do that, the sky is the limit. This company changed my life.
Making a difference!
Manager of Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Racine, WISeptember 6, 2017
I have had the opportunity to make a difference in the companies I recruit for and the candidates that I help.
Very rewarding career. Owner allows flexibility when you need it.
My colleagues push me to be better at what I do.
Pros
making a difference!
Cons
Candidates and Companies can change their mind!
I would rather not review
Internal Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIAugust 28, 2017
Fast paced environment, if you are willing to work beyond the 40 hours, you have a chance to be successful.Potential to make 6 figures with time, need to be able to run your desk with little management.
Terrible work environment
Accout Executive (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIJuly 26, 2015
PointOne is a terrible place to work. The environment is toxic, they talk about team, but it is dog eat dog and everyone is out for themselves. Management only cares about making your numbers and ownership has a false front about charity that it uses to talk about giving, but they don't care about their employees.