Polaris Alpha Employee Reviews

Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 23, 2018
If you get in, it is a great place to work. Hard work is awarded and appreciated. The hardest part of the job is navigating your career goals with the companies goals.
Productive Workplace
Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 2, 2018
Polaris Alpha was a great company to work for while I did. The benefits were amazing as well as management. The company was very willing to work with my military schedule.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Good place for senior developers
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 6, 2017
Polaris Alpha is a good company to work at if you are more senior and wanting to be in DoD. I went in as a junior engineer which was a great learning experience but I felt as advancement would not follow the pace at which it should have for me. As I put 2+ years into the job I was over time given the responsibilities of a mid level/ senior developer but they still considered me a junior as far as pay went. Due to the nature of government DoD contracts its hard to give pay raises when people deserve them.