Polaris Industries Employee Review

View all Polaris Industries reviews

Company performs well financially
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IAJune 3, 2013
Well-run company, meets financial goals. Need to be a "manufacturing person" to work there.
Pros
Financially well-run; some bright people
Cons
Stressful environment; saw more than 1 person in supervisory/management role "need time away."

Other Polaris Industries Employee Reviews

Great Place
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Roseau, MNMay 22, 2018
Very great place to work, very friendly and good to their people. You have a chance to build a machine that is fun to drive and ride on and be apart of that experience.
Polaris
Welder (Former Employee) –  Spirit Lake, IAMay 21, 2018
The work is very up and down. One week you'll be working +40 hrs and the next you'll be waiting for parts for 3 days. The co-workers were decent for the most part. A few supervisors were good, but mostly they just look out for themselves and will step on just about anyone to get ahead. The line "if there's a problem let us know" was quite common. Then again not doing anything to alleviate the issue was just as common.
Polaris gave me many opportunities and i thank them for all that they have done for me. But

The company has gone from caring about the employee and the customers, to caring about the almighty dollar. We see things that roll out of that factory that we know aren't right, but lower management would rather give upper management the good numbers than proper products.