Polsinelli PC Employee Reviews

stressful days
poor management
culture was cut throat
difficult dealing with management
management did not care about staff
management did not recognize staff until you gave your notice
Pros
paid bills
Cons
stressful, long hours, usually ate our desks
Prosperous
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 17, 2018
Get out what you put in. Opportunities to work in other departments if the work is there was rewarding...ability to learn outside your daily department.
Loved working there and still want to work there.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 4, 2018
I learned most of me legal skills at this job. I loved working there and the people I worked for where wiling to show me things that I didn't know without hesitation.
Company Striving to be one of the biggest
Enterprise Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 23, 2018
It's a great that a company wants to grow and have a niche in all areas of law. But a company must consider that with a goal of growth as big as they want to achieve, you must have the support staff to help maintain that growth. This is something that the firm has lacked in the past.
Pros
Promotes Collaboration within the team
Cons
PTO not set at market standards for those 10+ years, obtains more business than they have staff to support
Its fine
Partner (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 5, 2017
Its fine. The place is just fine. Its basic. There is no more I can say about it. I wouldn't want to work here again because management is a little all over the place. Good luck to anyone seeking a post there.
Good, solid, growing law firm with strong culture.
Shareholder (partner) (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 26, 2017
Good law firm with balanced work-life balance. Well managed, profitable firm. Good people. Worked at partner level for 6 years in emergy practice group.
A Full Service Law Firm
Legal Word Processor (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 14, 2017
Polsinelli provides litigations services, tax and estate services, intellectual property services, contract services, employment services, and has a large real estate practice. I enjoyed typing the intellectual property applications because the product was described in such minute detail. I especially enjoyed those applications that had scientific notations in them.
Pros
There is a family atmosphere there.
Large, National Law Firm
Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 3, 2017
Polsinelli is a fairly standard large, national law firm. There is a sharp division between attorneys and staff. The firm offers great benefits, has a clear set of rules you will be expected to abide by (including clocking in and out like you did working in high school) but is a driven corporate environment. Beautiful office, and generally great people to work with. Definitely has much of the newest and greatest technology.
National firm with many locations in U.S. Very productive company.
Legal Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 26, 2016
There is always something to learn on a daily basis; learning should never stop. As it should, this job required loyalty and confidentiality. My supervisors seemed to appreciate the fact that I could anticipate their future needs with various cases. Most enjoyable part of this job was assisting my supervisors as best I could. Enjoyed working with many knowledgeable attorneys and their assistants. Co-workers were, for the most part, very committed.
Pros
Company paid well for experience and knowledge.
Cons
Company did not allow for part-time employment.
Review
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 1, 2016
Polsinelli is an amazing place to work. I could never imagine leaving. The work culture is second to none. The work life balance is the very important to their employees.
Great learning experience!
Litigation Paralegal and Settlement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 6, 2015
This firm was a great place to start my legal career. I learned a lot of valuable tools here that has helped me in my legal career.
Would Rather not say
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver ColoradoMay 13, 2014
work is not challenging enough. Co-workers are hard to work with. No loyalty.
Extremely impersonal work place with little socialization between management and staff members resulting in low workplace moral
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 7, 2014
The lack of personalization between members of management and members of staff resulted in low workplace moral for me personally. The days seemed long and monotonous with little direction from management as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Polsinelli PC. Our community is ready to answer.