POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.6Pay & Benefits
3.6Job Security & Advancement
Fun workplace
Customer Service Trainer and Musical Serenader (Former Employee) –  Laie, HIApril 25, 2015
A work day at PCC includes giving customer service training to new employees, singing to guests at dinner, and serving along side college students and community high school students. I learned that the work atmosphere had a special spirit about it because of the gospel being the foundation of it. I loved that we started every meeting with a Prayer Meeting. The hardest part of the job was talking to the workers who were not treating other co-workers with proper respect because of cultural differences. I was one of the workers that always stood up for co-workers getting picked on. I enjoyed singing and playing ukulele to the guests for special occasions.
Pros
Loved my mu'u mu'u dress, free dinner from the restaurant every night, easy hours.
Cons
Pay was too low for how hard we worked.
Fun and full of culture
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Laie, HawaiiDecember 13, 2012
Everyday I enjoyed working, all my co-workers were fun and I enjoyed being at work with them. Also with things that I sold I was able to learn more about different cultures.