POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER Employee Reviews for Tour Guide

Review
Tour Guide Coordinator - Spanish (Former Employee) –  Laie, HIApril 21, 2018
It is bad to work there because they don't care about the employees and pay is garbage. Do not work there if you can avoid it. Other places to work in laie are better
Great work environment with great values
Multi-Purpose Tour Guide & then Sales Photographer (Former Employee) –  Laie, HIJanuary 9, 2018
I loved my co-workers and the environment we worked in. They held high values and expected the workers to as well. Dealing with guests and customers from around the world can be difficult at times but also extremely rewarding! I learned a lot about other countries.
worked as an entertainer and tour guide
Tour Guide, Dancer (Former Employee) –  Laie, HINovember 10, 2017
BEST COLLEGE JOB EVER Lived and went to college at BYU-H and worked part time at the cultural center. Sang and danced in 2 shows and was paid to have fun while entertaining a huge number of guests eachday
Pros
So much fun
Cons
part tiem student job
Customers
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Laie, HIMarch 23, 2017
It is a great job because you get to meet people from everywhere in the world. There is a great esprit the corp at work. There are ways to advance in the company because they offer a lot of opportunities for others.
Pros
Cons
Cost of Living
Fun Job
Tour Guide and Security Personnel (Former Employee) –  Laie, HIJanuary 14, 2017
I held two positions during my years at college and enjoyed interacting with clients visiting the Center. The company is fair and enjoyable. Highly recommend!
fun place to work in
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  USAAugust 29, 2016
Korking as a tour guide at the Polynesian Cultural Center had prepared me to deal with different variety of situation. Here, I have to bring various kinds of international tourist to walk around the theme park. I have to be always alert and act decisively to make the decision quickly and move on for the tour. As a result, I had an awesome day with the tours throughout the day and received comment cards from the tours from the surveys that handed. This could relate it to our position here as an assistant editor as I could think fast.
Pros
Getting to know people from around the world
To learn about different cultural Polynesian Cultural is the place to be.
Tour Guide/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Laie, HIMay 16, 2016
A typical day at work is taking the tours around the villages. What I learned is to have a positive and pleasant attitude so the tourist can enjoy their visit. I get along with everyone. The hardest part of the job is walking and I enjoy talking to the tourist.