Pool and Spa Depot Employee Review

View all Pool and Spa Depot reviews

Love psd!
Customer Relations (Current Employee) –  La Vergne, TNAugust 17, 2018
I love the owners and the office manager! Coworkers are amazing too! Going to work is like working with family. Yes, sometimes there is stress and sometimes there are bumps, but if you worked with family it would never be perfect and PSD doesn't claim to be. They do however genuinely care of you and will do what they can to make sure you are happy. If you like a job that you'll never get bored in, then work at PSD!
Pros
Benefits, schedule, employee incentives

Other Pool and Spa Depot Employee Reviews

Fast pace, fun place to work.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNSeptember 30, 2019
Pool and Spa Depot is a very face paced ,fun place to work. Compensation is very nice if you are willing to work for it. The management team has always had my back to provide what I needed to perform my job. I would recommend this as a career if you are goal oriented and have a drive to succeed.
Pros
Free lunches, Great Management, Good Compensation, Fun staff to be with
Cons
work/life balance
Keep Looking!
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNSeptember 30, 2019
My 2 1/2 years at this company was definitely tumultuous. An incredibly low amount of training with high performance expectations is, in my opinion, this company’s go to move. The stress of being constantly scrutinized by higher ups who had little to no technical experience themselves was often hard to deal with. For moderate pay and a high level of stress my opinion is that this is the place for just that.
Pros
Guaranteed hours during the summer
Cons
Stressful, demoralizing work environment