Pretty simple. Applied on Snag A Job. Got a interview the same week. Did my interview and was told at the end if I didn’t receive a call back within three days to just call back in. Called in and was hired on the call. Was told what to wear, when to come in, etc. etc..
Didn’t have an interview
Very nice, they and listened to you as you answered there questions
No interview is really given if u look good your hired
They ask questions about your self.
They ask what can u bring to the team.
They ask what would u do in different situations.
Tell u their expectations.
Was a long time ago but i remember it being somewhat quick but straight to the point and I believe the interviewer was experienced as it was fairly professional.
Its a pretty relaxed interview process
The interview process is good they aske u simple question in it take two weeks to get a call back
I interviewed with a manager that I worked with at a previous job. I was hired and I started right away.
- What benefits does Popeye's Restaurants offer?50 people answered
- What would you suggest Popeye's Restaurants management do to prevent others from leaving?47 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Popeye's Restaurants?45 people answered
- How long was the hiring process? Like how long did it take for you to actually start working?41 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Popeye's Restaurants?39 people answered
- What is the age requirement(s)?39 people answered
- If you were to leave Popeye's Restaurants, what would be the reason?38 people answered
- Does your employees get payed weekly or bi-weekly?37 people answered
- When you work for Popeye's what is the pay day and when was your last payday?37 people answered
- Do you have to cut your fingernails down and wear no polish on them to get a job here?37 people answered