Popeye's Restaurants Culture reviews

Found 1,137 reviews matching the search See all 7,083 reviews
Popeyes is a great company to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2019
I love popeyes they are very wonderful. They are a great place to work at. Everyone is friendly. If i could go back i would and i would go now if i had the chance.
Popeyes is great employment for anyone
Crew Member/Cook (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAJuly 17, 2019
I had a great time working for Popeyes. I love the work and benefits that offered. The location of restaurant was reliable for my commute to work. Great
Young managers who want to make friends instead of directing their people
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJuly 16, 2019
The hardest part of the job was working for a company who really doesn’t know its employees or care about anything other than the bottom line..work place culture was chaotic and not professional..I really enjoyed the customers and being in the kitchen on the line
Congenial and fun place to work.
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJuly 16, 2019
I would recommend employment at Popeyes. The staff are helpful and supportive. Management is superb. Always willing to try an employee on arious kitchen stations. Customers are very friendly.
Working At Popeyes
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Willis, TXJuly 14, 2019
Popeyes as a part-time job was as you’d expect. It’s a somewhat laid back yet competitive job, it has its ups and downs. Working at Popeyes was an amazing learning experience, it helped me learn to properly communicate in the most efficient manner during hard to concentrate times.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOJuly 14, 2019
Popeyes is a great place to work, but there are some people that aren’t very fun to be around there is a lot of drama but most of managers were great.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Lots of drama
Love working here
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, CAJuly 13, 2019
Popeyes is a fun place to work at. Its easy the employees are great to be around, and if you like chicken this is the place to work at. And they are flexible.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 11, 2019
A great place to work. The food is great as well as the people. The atmosphere was great . The location was great. I truly had a great experience working there
I loved it
Prep/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Canal Winchester, OHJuly 11, 2019
Everything is really easy you just have to be open to do more than one thing at work. It’s a great environment the people your around and even the customers.
Sort of a mess, sometimes fun.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJuly 10, 2019
Our typical day was really slow-paced a month after opening, I learned how to handle a register, and my interaction skills got better. The management was good at first but later it all fell apart. Workplace culture I don't know so much, but it was fun a few times. I wouldn't say there was a hard part but for a slow paced job, your hours start getting cut short.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  United statesJuly 10, 2019
Great place to work. I just had to let go off it cause I had 2 jobs at the time not really getting rest. The employee there are very helpful. It is a great place to work
Growing slowly
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 9, 2019
Over the four and a half years I managed with Popeye's I was able to see the culture change a bit each year. With RBI taking over the growth continued in sales but there is no management training program that is in place or that is effective.
Working at Popeyes
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJuly 8, 2019
I currently work here, i would recommend this job only because management runs pretty awesome, the people are friendly and on going, they are always busy!
Great
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, CAJuly 8, 2019
Popeyes is a great place to work and all of the employees are very nice and collaborative. They will alwyas be there for you and help you out when you need them to.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 7, 2019
One thing about popeyes it is a good place to work the hours are ok but the benefit just not working but its a great place with great people it would ve everything
This is a very welcoming business
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNJuly 7, 2019
This is a very great fun environment to be in. The GM is great!!! I learned alot working here. Hopefully anyone that works here has a great experience as well!
Nice work place good training
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSJuly 6, 2019
Popeyes motivate yu to become successful leaders its an opportunity of a life time to come in moving up the ladder it's more of a team effort and can be done team members look up to yu to lead them to success
Just Gotta Know What Your Signing Up For
Popeyes crew member (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 30, 2019
Great Job. Great Business. Bad Management. Work as a team member isn’t that bad. For the most part everyone is helpful. My managers were bad at making schedules and didn’t really run the store efficiently as they should have.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 28, 2019
Everyone worked as a team to get the job done and satisfy the customers. If there were ever any problems, they were solved rather quick. I do very well with technology.
Is a fun productive place to work i
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 28, 2019
Is a fun place to work on and learning and spending time with customers. Popeyes is a good job for those who is looking for a job for the first time. Excellent environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Popeye's Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.

52K
41.7K
31.9K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Popeye's Restaurants.

Powered by Comparably