Popeye's Restaurants Employee Review

View all Popeye's Restaurants reviews

Review summary
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Wiggins, MSJuly 11, 2019
Working with Popeyes can be very family oriented with has pros and cons to it. However on a professional level, if you have a positive leader then majority of the time you build a positive team. Good handling procedures are taken very seriously along with service and hospitality.

Other Popeye's Restaurants Employee Reviews

It was a pretty go pleace to work for the most part
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAAugust 23, 2019
working at popeyes was a pretty fun experience , I learned alot being there I learned partnership also taught me to be on time with any task or job that I am facing
Very bad, super stressful, all around horrible place
Cook (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAAugust 23, 2019
A typical day as a cook at night includes cooking chicken, preparing the chicken, cleaning the fryers, cleaning the store, and making sure you're set up for the next day, and although in night shift there were supposed to be 2 cooks there always was just one, either me or the only other cook that was there. It was very stressful and i do not wish any of the pain I went through onto anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Popeye's Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K
41.7K
32K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Popeye's Restaurants.

Powered by Comparably