Porter Novelli Employee Reviews

Fine for a PR firm
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 28, 2018
Porter Novelli is fine among large public relations agencies, and it seemed the office I was in was starting to make strides to connect with other offices for the benefit of clients.
sad decline
Vice President, Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 17, 2017
PN has been in decline for years. They lack strategists and strong creative. They seem to find ways to fail which must be blamed on the senior leadership.
Pros
a few nice people
Cons
zero vision or creative capability
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2017
Porter Novelli was a great place to work at. I met many great people there and learned a lot about not only accounting but teamwork.The overall experience was great
Good working environment
Administrative / Talent Acquisition Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2016
Excellent atmosphere to work. There are always meetings and lunch is definitely included. Some of the manager seem to micro-manage which is no the best.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours of operation
Productive, exciting, position with an opportunity to advance if desired.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 26, 2013
The public relations firm was busy and different everyday. My co-workers, management and clients made it a joy to come to work every day! The hardest part of the job was the month end production. I miss this firm.
Best Company To Work For
Senior Account Executive - Health Care Group (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2013
I had the privilege of working for Porter Novelli, New York from Aug. 1997-Oct. 2011 where I was a Senior Account Executive in their Health Care Group. PN is a company that truly values their employees and compensate accordingly. They encourage and do an excellent job at facilitating professional development and offer a very "open door," positive culture. Unfortunately, I was forced to leave the company for health reasons but have remained in contact with former colleagues and highly recommend this employer.
Pros
Compensation/Benefits; Professional Development; Excellent Management & work environment