Portfolio Resident Services Employee Reviews

Interesting part time job.
Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TXJuly 23, 2018
This was interesting, however strictly part time when I was there. If it were full time it would have been wonderful. My site supervisor was amazing, hands on, but gave you room to handle your business.
Awesome parttime work.
Resident Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Weatherford, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Awesome place to work if you only need partime work. There are no benefits. However, the work of helping others is very rewarding. You work remotely onsites. There is a team of wonderful people to help when needed.
Was not trained well, no room for advancement.
Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 2, 2017
Starting out, I had two separate managers and felt that neither trained or prepared me adequately. While I enjoyed the freedom of not having a manager breathing down my neck, I met with/talked to my manager only two times out of 10 months. Even when it was critical to meet with them, they sent someone else who wasn't a manager and was often rude and demeaning. Had I been trained and supported better, I probably would've stayed longer although its only a part time job.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No training/support
Very productive and fulfilling
Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2017
Portfolio afforded me to the opportunity to work with families, students and seniors to develop programming that would enhance their home life, social life, work life and school life. Managers and supervisors were an excellent support system. Management also provided pertinent staff development workshops that ultimately aided me in providing the best of care for those I served. There was also countless opportunities to make community partners for Portfolio and who provided services and goods for families, students and seniors. Overall, my experience with Portfolio was very rewarding and allowed me to use my experience, talents and ideas.
Pros
Excellent manager support, freedom to develop worksites
Love this company
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 10, 2015
This is the first company that i have worked for that actually cares about their staff. They are loving and concerned about us. They care extremely about the residents.
Pros
the residents, salary, structure, organization.
Cons
none actually
Making a difference feels good!
Resident Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2015
I love being able to help families and provide basic learning needs and sometimes through donations give things such as school supplies yearly :)
Pros
a good feeling job
Cons
very little work hours, not enough to support a family on
Not trained well
Resident Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2014
Was not trained well. A lot of confusion. Loved working with families at job site.
Official response from Portfolio Resident Services
April 23, 2015

We appreciate your feedback and we are working harder on training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Portfolio Resident Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3