Portland Trail Blazers Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great Place To Work!
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 22, 2017
I only worked there Part Time but would have loved to work there Full Time. I worked in inside sales selling ticket packages. I did very good while I was there. It is a great place to work. They treat their employees great. They often have free tickets to games and employee parties. They also do things in the community. I decided to leave to find a Full Time opportunity some where else.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Was there Part Time and I wanted Full Time employment.
Good
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97227April 25, 2017
My duties were cashiering in a health food store, stocked food and products. I operated the store at night and took inventory. I monitored tempters in the fridge and refrigerator. I'm HIPPA certified and have my Food Handlers card and also prepared food for patience's in the hospital. I also am certified PAS which is Personal Assistant Services. The responsibilities of a PAS would be to answer phones, schedule appointments and make sure the customers are happy.
Fun place to work
Inside Sales Ticket Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 16, 2015
The trail blazers was a fun place to work, however the amount of pressure put on your job can be quite a bit. It is hard to break into the company, but if you can stay past the initial surge you should be able to have a sustained career there.
Pros
Free game tickets
A great company
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2014
The Trailblazers had a great organization when I was with them. They really had an ability to train staff quickly, and to treat people properly.
Pros
Hours, people, organization
Cons
Very friendly workplace
Lead Team Attendant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 17, 2014
I enjoy working here. It's an extremely friendly environment with kind people who like to joke around a lot but get the job done efficiently.
Pros
Free meal