Portland Trail Blazers Employee Reviews

4.7
Ratings breakdown
Great Place To Work!
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 22, 2017
I only worked there Part Time but would have loved to work there Full Time. I worked in inside sales selling ticket packages. I did very good while I was there. It is a great place to work. They treat their employees great. They often have free tickets to games and employee parties. They also do things in the community. I decided to leave to find a Full Time opportunity some where else.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Was there Part Time and I wanted Full Time employment.
Was a great place, until...
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 21, 2017
This was a place I really saw myself working for many, many years. Unfortunately, our department was sold to another company and my management was fired without an opportunity to reapply for their jobs. With that being the case, there was a certain amount of uncertainty as to whether or not the department could function at all, let alone in the fairly good way it had been.
Good
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97227April 25, 2017
My duties were cashiering in a health food store, stocked food and products. I operated the store at night and took inventory. I monitored tempters in the fridge and refrigerator. I'm HIPPA certified and have my Food Handlers card and also prepared food for patience's in the hospital. I also am certified PAS which is Personal Assistant Services. The responsibilities of a PAS would be to answer phones, schedule appointments and make sure the customers are happy.
Team manager
Team Attendant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 6, 2017
Unrivaled opportunity and experience. The NBA is an elite club surrounded by elite professionals and incompetent aspiring professionals. The organization is one of the best in the league. Executive level decision makers are some of the best. Many amazing people in that organization.
Go Blazers!
Retail Staff (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 5, 2015
I loved every minute of having this as my second job for two seasons. I sold retail fan gear at the Rose Garden (Now the Moda Center). I learned a lot about the retail business, and managed a couple of events, but ultimately I had to quit working this job, because I wasn't spending enough time at home with my family, I was gone all of the time with my day job and this night job. That is the only reason that I had to leave. The hardest part of the job was how busy it was, but it also made it fun. The best part of the job was the discount on fan gear, and being so close to the heart of the Trailblazers. I still miss it to this day!
Pros
Discount on Fan Gear
Cons
Too much time away from family/home
Fun place to work
Inside Sales Ticket Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 16, 2015
The trail blazers was a fun place to work, however the amount of pressure put on your job can be quite a bit. It is hard to break into the company, but if you can stay past the initial surge you should be able to have a sustained career there.
Pros
Free game tickets
A great company
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2014
The Trailblazers had a great organization when I was with them. They really had an ability to train staff quickly, and to treat people properly.
Pros
Hours, people, organization
Very friendly workplace
Lead Team Attendant (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 17, 2014
I enjoy working here. It's an extremely friendly environment with kind people who like to joke around a lot but get the job done efficiently.
Pros
Free meal