Poshmark Employee Reviews

independent sales
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 3, 2018
independent sales and you can make unlimited income. I enjoy the freedom and being able to set my own pricing. I've been able to build my own business
Fun
Fast shipper, top sharer, posh mentor (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 22, 2018
I love being able to work on my own time and be productive and fast paced when i need to be. Talking to my customers about the clothing i sell is fun too.
Pros
working on your own time
Becoming your own salesperson
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Delano, CAMay 16, 2018
Working with Poshmark is a great way to make extra money while staying at home. With many unused clothes going to waste and collecting dust, Poshmark gives people opportunities to sell for free and make profits of their old clothes and helps benefit others who like to purchase used clothing/items secondhand.
Great work with good opportunities
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 11, 2018
Poshmark is great,although it is not guaranteeing stable and consistent pay. Lastly, it is a great way to learn more about sales and customer service.
Pros
At home, easily accessible, learning experience
Cons
Non consistent pay
Side Gig
Seller (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 5, 2018
- side gig
- cannot live off of compensation
- company takes high fees
- love how shipping is included in fee
- all luxury items should be verified
- manages own time
Exciting place to work for yourself
Online Boutique Owner (Current Employee) –  Madison, GAFebruary 3, 2018
I've used Poshmark to make money as a small business owner through their website and mobile application. I recommend using this platform as a good source of income between jobs, or full-time as this position requires many hours of maintenance, marketing, and management.
Pros
Work for yourself
Cons
Time consuming
Relaxing and fun
Poshmark seller (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 2, 2018
Poshmark is great you get to work from home. It’s relaxing and fun. You meet new people. You are your own boss. You get great deal on name brands for discount price
Pros
Work from home
Great opportunity
online merchant (Current Employee) –  Redwood Shores, CAJuly 5, 2017
Flexible hours, great opportunity for success. Learned to market items and use sales techniques to improve my boutique. Friendly fellow poshers, great quality merchandise.
Nice to own a business
Online Business Owner (Current Employee) –  MarylandJune 30, 2017
To get a good store running here, you have to know how to market yourself. I would typically spend a few hours taking and editing pictures of the items I am trying to sell, along with giving accurate and attractive descriptions. After I finish that, I'll post announcements on different social media platforms about what is new and sold out. It is a pretty simple and a serious seller can spend about 4 hours a day on the website alone. You constantly have to put your items out there to make a great sell and get attention for your shop, which is the hardest part. This is also a good way to find bargains on items you like as well. Some sellers do trades.
Pros
Fun, Bargains, You are your own boss
Cons
Hard to get store running, company takes a good amount of your money from sales
Easy
Sales (Former Employee) –  Castle Rock, COMay 27, 2017
It's easy to use and I like that you can shop by brands. It's easy to upload your items and they make your clothing look nice and light so you have a higher chance of selling your clothes.
Fabulous productive entrepreneurship
Sales and Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  NnationwideMarch 2, 2017
Posh Mark is a fun easy way to make money meet people nationwide and also have time to make your own schedule. I highly recommend sales and marketing for Poshmark.
Its A really perfect self management thing to do because you are working for yourself
Online sales-person (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 5, 2017
I love Poshmark so much they even came from California to join dc for a party. And its really fun to sell and Buy stuff on their website
Pros
They Have a lot sales
Cons
yes short breaks just because i love it.
Need extra money?
Entrepreneur in digital marketing and sales (Current Employee) –  Home based officeOctober 28, 2016
Poshmark is your own self starting business, where you can be your own boss. I have been selling designer retail on this site for about 3 and a half years now. It has allowed me to network with people around the states, become more in touch with social media and I have increased my sales by about 10% more each year. If you have patience, creativity and determination then I highly recommend working here.
Pros
Set your own time and schedule, shipping products is hassle free
Cons
buyers tend to offer low offers on items that you are selling
great app
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Plainview, NYApril 9, 2016
although i just work from the app, I was able to learn how to communicate with others and make money at the same time. its a great way to test your skills and put yourself to work during your free time.
productive
Vendor and Product Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 11, 2016
I was a seller up here it was great until business slowly started to decline but i enjoyed working with customers though.
Great side job
Online Salesman (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 22, 2015
Listing new items is a must in order to keep customers attracted to your "closet". I learned that even when people get great discounts they can still be picky about items, so this taught me how to efficiently work with customers in a respectful manner.
Pros
Work from home, Can be used on tablets
Cons
Slow activity
All work is done independently, as I have my own site/ virtual store.
Online independent Sales/ Retail Representative (Former Employee) –  WorldwideSeptember 27, 2015
"Poshmark" is an excellent opportunity to get notoriety and experience with many different consumers. I am glad I got my feet very wet with this company, as it has taught me so much about customers Worldwide. Punctuality and accountability are a must for this job.
Pros
Available all day, work at your own pace, as your own boss!
Cons
When season slows down, less equity.
I make my own schedule and sell what I want.
Buyer / Merchandiser /Sales (Current Employee) –  OnlineJanuary 22, 2015
I love selling clothes online using poshmark as my medium. I am obtaining experience in buying in order to turn a profit. The poshmark culture is very friendly and everyone is helpful and respectful of each others closets. I am grateful for this website that has helped me to become a better business woman.
Pros
Customers who share your closet with their customers.
Cons
There are long periods between sales.
its online base
seller (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 13, 2013
its a side thing nothing i would make full time there policy is not a very good one and they allow the customer to run over you