PosiGen, LLC Employee Reviews

A bunch of LIARS & Con Artist
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Udall, KSJanuary 14, 2019
Poor management. Didn't care about the actual working folks. Gave customers poor quality products & never followed up on safety issues.The great reviews they got on here is from office management people who were only compensated to say so.......!
Pros
Cons
ALL OF THEM in the office management
Everyone was only for themselves and will steal your sale in a second
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LASeptember 20, 2018
I do not recommend working for this company. I was repeatedly pulled off of guaranteed sales that I generated or even just flat out gave my sale away to leadership.
Damage control
Senior Lead Field Technician (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 23, 2018
a typical day was spent prioritizing the customers that made the most threats or complained the loudest. The sales department was constantly lauded for their contributions, whereas the entire operations department was made to feel as though we were outsiders and third-rate team members.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
clueless management
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAMay 6, 2018
It wasn't for me as I do not like in home sales, however it was a good local company. I would recommend it to self-starters. decent benefits, good sales team.
Cons
In home and door to door sales
Solar fo All!
Operations Research Analyst/PV System Designer (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTMarch 15, 2018
It was great to work at Posigen. They give everyone the opportunity to go solar. It is a competitive environment. I recommend working there if you want a quick jump start into the industry.
Pros
Great for Learning about the Industry
productive place
solar inspector (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 27, 2018
i worked there for a little over a year and enjoyed it very much. the work environment was friendly and the people where nice. they where also very productive.
Pros
lunch free, pay on time
Cons
hard work, long hours
Absolutely Horrible place to work.
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 19, 2018
Blatant disregard for employees health and welfare.

Management looks down on everyone.

Company refuses to pay its vendors leaving an impossible task for the old supply chain guy, then fires him.

Management doesn't know how to treat people with respect, thus the company has a high turn over rate.

Installation company continuously damaging homes.
Pros
Free Coffee and Nice, Hard working employees
Cons
Management i.e. CEO, Cfo, HR..... All need psychological help
a little rough at times but it works out
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 12, 2018
I would be lying if I told you its all peaches and daisies. However, the company does have their employees' best intentions at heart. Transparent when need be, its a competitive and hard job but it is worth it.
Cons
livid customers
PosiPeeps
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, LADecember 21, 2017
I work at PosiGen now. I have for two years. I do my work, I consult with my co-workers and I help customers. I work in account management which is customer service and collections. It gets overwhelming at times but I never feel like I don't have help. I get stressed out but it never interferes with my personal life. Its good stress and keeps me motivated. The managers and staff are very kind and helpful, hardworking people. I like coming to work and seeing results. Hours and work environment are fine! I love my co-workers and consider them great friends. The hardest part of my job is helping difficult situations when customers are upset. I enjoy hearing customers tell me that they save money from the panels. I have learned so much about business in general. I could go on about solar and energy efficiency. I seek to learn, so I have prospered here. I am very driven and ask for help when needed. I hope more people can experience this from PosiGen.
Extreme Financial Difficulty - Move On
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 14, 2017
Didnt have the money to pay vendors, yet was very proactive in blaming others for not being able to obtain product in a timely manner.

Vendor relations was hit and miss as they werent being paid the millions they were owed.

Daily reporting, to include weekly reporting on Inventory status in all facilities. Was constantly blamed for lack of product en route to company. Lack of Money was the contributing factor, in how the supply chain was failing.
Pros
co workers
Cons
Upper Management
Difficult place to work
Senior Energy Auditor (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 14, 2017
Fast growth in a new industry is hard anywhere, however at Posigen a lack of clear corporate vision and management severly hindered the companys ability to provide the service it promised. Staying behind the time with inflexible business models and low support, this is not a fun place to work.
Worst management I ve see in over 30 years working
Team Lead and Residential Solar sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  BRIBGEPORT CT TEAM LEADERNovember 7, 2017
This company should be out of business with the management team they have in place. Hr does not help employee instead they basically side with bad management on important issues to allow a rep to suceed. Ceo is blind to what is really going on because he is based in new orleans. Its a revolving door there
I love my job!
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 26, 2017
Posigen is a great place to work. I love my coworkers and there is a great opportunity to advance in this growing new company. I feel like these coworkers are family. It’s an exciting journey giving people the opportunity to have clean energy at an affordable price. Come and join us!
Pros
Free coffee and lots of free donuts/ lunches for meetings
Don't Even Bother With This Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 27, 2017
I started out loving my job but things quickly changed. That place was very unprofessional. The managers don't take their own advice and want to hold everyone else to a higher standard. I noticed that a lot of employees and customers were being treated unfairly often. The best thing that I enjoyed while working at PosiGen was the togetherness I felt from the other employees. PosiGen is not the place for anyone and I would be shocked if they stayed open much longer.
Pros
I loved that it was a 9-5 job.
Cons
No room for advancement, high insurance, micro managers, minimal pay.
Horrible!!!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, LAMay 31, 2017
Horrible...horrible management and no job security. company is financially insolvent. highly unethical accounting and sales team. company over-compensates executive staff and sacrifices the rest of the staff to do so.
A productive and fun place to work
SALES TEAM MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTMay 28, 2017
As a sales manager, my day start with prospecting for new clients, servicing existing customers and referral mining to generate new business. The job is very challenging
Pros
The pay is competitive
Cons
Work life balance is lacking
Very diverse company
Legal Projects Manager (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAMay 22, 2017
PosiGen is a great company with a strong management team. PosiGen focuses on solar power and renewable energy. PosiGen strives to help its customers save money,making solar easy and affordable for all.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Task saturation
sales
Outside sales representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CtMay 6, 2017
Sales is a career that offers much satisfaction for hard work. Your relationship with the customer, helping them with their lives is rewarding. Every sale builds a book of business that you can look at with pride.
Great Place to work
SALES & MARKETING CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTDecember 29, 2016
Great place to work. Great team and product. Highly recommend working at PosiGen or installing their solar on your roof! great opportunity for advancement
N/a
Sales Admin/ Rep / Event Coordinator Asst (Former Employee) –  Marrero, LAOctober 19, 2016
Posigen has an excellent product. Everyday at work was a little different than before. They held excellent yearly employee meetings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PosiGen, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.4Personal Development

1.4Career Opportunities

1.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight