Positive Electric Employee Reviews

Good fair company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 10, 2019
The owner treats you right and before i left started really trying to help apprentices to grow. Its tract home work but the hours are fair. And the experienced electricians are good fellas.
Very nice owner who is easy to talk to
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  coMarch 10, 2018
The owner was/is very nice. The foremen are all very particular in their own ways and expect work to be time efficient and correct based on AHJ's expectations,
I learned a lot from this company
Pros
time efficient and code approved
Cons
you can only learn so much in resi...you either stay or move on
Fast paced, very understanding and very knowledgeable
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Box Elder, SDFebruary 12, 2018
It was a couple years job, piece work or hourly. Management was very trusting of us to do our work and finish out the day promptly. Good relations is an easy thing to keep at this company, very understanding and knowledgeable.
cutthroat environment
Apprentice Electrician (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 8, 2017
was hired at this company after explaining that my experience level was low and needed additional training. they dont want to give any training if you get it good, if not they will fire you without notice or due process dont waste time
Busy, friendly
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 19, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Busy environment keeps you on your toes, scheduling is not easy with outside influences however solutions are in place. The employees are a very detailed oriented and their passions are visible The owner is a very one on one person with each employee and is respected in the upmost.
Pros
Understanding to weather conditions
Cons
health insurance
Hard Place to work but very Productive results in the end
Apprentice Electrician (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJanuary 18, 2014
A day at work with Positive Electric as an apprentice electrician was not always the enjoyable experience. There was a lot of organizational skills that I personally had to put into play due to the lesser work of the master electrician on sight. Most of the time learning was hard because proper guidance was not relevant until a mistake occurred. Every day was a challenge and knowing I was getting cheated out of my abilities and pay caused a lot of issues for me in my everyday life. Even through the problems I enjoyed the productiveness of my days, knowing I didn't waist time of my life away from success.
Pros
Long Hours, Good Day
Cons
Treatment of lesser value, pushed around to do extra work, fixing others mistakes that should have better knowledge than what I have.
Great company to work for !
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 13, 2012
Wish they had more work in Omaha NE. Good employees we had a harmonious relationship with all.