POSSIBLE Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Broken Heart
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Playa Vista, CAJune 19, 2018
I really enjoyed working at POSSIBLE, especially in the beginning. However, I slowly began to hate it because as a rising employee getting my hand slapped at asking questions and trying to get a better understanding of the advertising world.
Good salary, poor atmposphere
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 24, 2018
The management and CEO encouraged drinking during the workday, and it felt like a very immature, party crowd.
The CEO was a misogynist and had poor judgement.
Pros
good pay, travel
Cons
stressful, yelling, abusive CEO
Great Place to Work
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 19, 2018
Possible has a nice, tight, and friendly group of people. It was the best experience to have. I worked on projects they said I was going to be working on with no surprises.
The bar will draw you in, the people will make you want to stay
Associate Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 18, 2017
While the work that POSSIBLE does is super rad, the people are everything. I met some of the most talented and wicked smart individuals I've ever been acquainted with and they were all SO NICE. Genuine. It's a wonderful place
Pros
Monthly employee appreciation lunch, dog-friendly, laid-back culture, alcohol-friendly
Cons
Being a contractor meant you had to deal with a lot of ambiguity regarding job security
great
Coach (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 26, 2017
Great place to work to build your career and great workplace culture! You learn new things everyday and a a lot of opportunities for growth. Very relaxed atmosphere!
possible
Student (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 3, 2017
possible project is a job\that teach you how to start your own businesses,you get paid to create your own business.you end up knowing your co works more better.
Great People, Leadership Is Questionable
Associate Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 24, 2017
There is a great work ethic, but priorities set by various leaders conflict with each other. This agency doesn't know what it wants to be. The culture is different between offices.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Lack of clear expectations, lack of trust
great people. great culture.
Sr. Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 5, 2017
probably the best company culturally I have ever worked for.
Job was great, dept. head micromanages which was the problem for my dept. Makes poor decisions and doesn't listen to his team.
Pros
great people. you feel like you make a difference
Cons
Pay
Open environment and great culture
Sr. Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 21, 2016
Working at POSSIBLE comes with the typical day to day challenges of making over 200 in house employees happy, all at the same time. With that each day is different and gives you a sense of achievement when at least one employee leaves your desk a happy camper. A very flexible environment which allows you to have a good work/life balance.
Pros
Sabaticals
Fun Place to work in But...
Freelance, Web Content & Digital Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 6, 2016
Normally, arriving at my desk around 9 AM checking my email, voice mail, following up on tickets through internal tracking system, them moving to tickets that deal with clients and brands issues that have been assigned by the account and the project managers.

I have gained great deal of experience in dealing with multiple vendors and clients at the same time, and keeping everything in line. Also creating a work bond between my self and my team, makes projects flow much easier.

Dealing with off shore vendors is not always an easy task. The language barrier always causes issues in accomplishing certain tasks that are highly important and with a very sensitive timeline. Although, the immediate management express their concern regarding the issues we deal with, it is up to the brand and the client to make the decision.

That being said, i do enjoy very much working with clients and resolve their issues, and make sure they come back.
They are very good to their employees culturally...
Resource Manager, Creative Services Department (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 1, 2014
But, the opportunities for advancement are lacking and I'm looking to grow.
It was a decent place to work.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 14, 2014
Seemed during my time there it was not what you know , but who you know. It is a good place to work if you are a younger professional starting out. Good resume stacking place to work.
Great office culture, fantastic co-workers, flexible schedule
IT Manager, Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 20, 2014
POSSIBLE has a large pool of talented, dedicated employees who make office culture first and foremost. Work/Life balance is top-notch. Everyone enjoys each others company and work together as an amazing team.
Pros
Great atmosphere, Sonos music playing in the background & Bagel Thursdays!
Productive and fun place to work.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 24, 2013
The employees are very driven and focused. The talent is amazing across the full spectrum of various jobs. The majority of the employees are well-rounded individuals that appreciate a job well done.
The hardest part of the job is to stay flexible and centered at every turn. The most enjoyable part of the job is the comradeship.
Trying to become a global digital leader.
Art Director (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 23, 2013
The agency is going through growing pains. It is growing from a digital production house into a national and global leader within the digital advertising industry. They are making changes that need to be made to take the steps. You need to be outgoing and be an unapologetic self-promoter to get ahead. They are Mid-west nice, so don't upset people or you'll be left behind or let go.
Pros
parties, events, beer, wine, food, culture
Cons
clicky, large