Postal Fleet Services Employee Reviews

This is the worst place i accept
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 7, 2019
I get my own run , so I go same place every day , but I can't call off , even in bad weather, if one of my family get sick, I have hard time with the management, they keep calling me all time , 6 day working a week , I don't advise nobody to work for this company,
Only managers giving reviews?
Driver (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNFebruary 13, 2019
Need more money,need better equipment,job security,great manager,fast paste,really tight Downtown Minneapolis so you have to have backing skills,every other contractor pays more except postal fleet,currently looking for another job because wages are really really low
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Low wages and equipment
Thriving company, fun and fulfilling organization to be a part of.
Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLDecember 22, 2018
Postal Fleet is thriving as a well-respected leading company in the industry with great leadership that cares about their team members.

The work is fun and challenging cultured with executive and leadership support to be independently creative to obtain objectives without the stereotypical red tape of corporate bureaucracy.

Your hard work is appreciated, great performance is recognized, and your loyalty is rewarded.
Pros
Great Team Members
Great Place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 30, 2018
Great place to work and a lot of room to move up in the company and everyone is nice and fun to work with. This is a place I can retire from. Great trucks and you have everything you need to excel in your job.
Pros
Paid Benefits
Cons
N/a
Manager (Current Employee) –  IowaOctober 30, 2018
PFS has been an amazing opportunity to learn and grow my career. If you are willing to put the work in, PFS is a great team to be apart of. They are constantly growing so opportunities are frequent. I plan to retire from this company.
Great environment to work in.
Office (Current Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLMay 1, 2018
Great team to be part of. Great pay and management. Really enjoy the relationships with all my co-workers. Job work/life balance is the best. Would recommend this company to all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Postal Fleet Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Postal Fleet Services Reviews by Job Title