Potomac Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

Unethical and Incompetent
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 26, 2018
PHS is the worst company I have ever worked for. The management works from home and sends emails from their iPhones. They just lost a multimillion dollar DOD contract because many past and current employees applied to other competitors and contacted their Congressmen with their experiences. They are archaic, still sending expense checks in the mail after taking months to process. The management is retaliatory and unprofessional.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Everything you can imagine from an employer
Credentialing for Military traing facilities
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 4, 2018
They were very welcoming from the very first day of my arrival.
A real Team culture atmosphere.
Opportunity to with military personnel who serve our country.
I Looked forward to work every day!
Pros
Always something going on never a dull moment
Cons
none, I can think of.
Great job; horrible pay/benefits
Community Program & Peer Network Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hurlburt Field, FLJuly 27, 2018
The job was very rewarding. The benefits and pay are the lowest possible in the area. As one of several Program Coordinators, performing the same duties, POTOMAC offered the least pay with poor benefits. When I asked for a raise based on performance, they stated that the annual 1% raise was the only raise offered.
Low Grade Representation
Occupational Health Technician (Former Employee) –  MCLB Albany, GAJuly 26, 2018
The typical work hours for this position were flexible and perfect for me. I was able to work in a specialty that I have not had the pleasure of experiencing before. I worked as a contractor for this employer. The management was always helpful, friendly and professional. The hardest part of my job was encountering racial discrimination in the workplace. I feel as though I had to face these problems alone and was not offered any representation or defense through my employer. I was very unhappy that my employer did not attempt to clarify this matter for me when I was a very highly rated employee for this company!
Do Not Work for this Company
Clinician (Former Employee) –  U.S. military basesJuly 18, 2018
This company does not care about their employees or reputation among the military. The companies mismanagement was the worst part about my job and inevitably why I quit. I LOVED my actual job on the day to day (they had nothing to do with that) but this company managed the contract and from day one treated their employees as disposable. The message is "we're doing you a favor by employing you" to all their employees no matter how much time you've worked for them. The company is unprofessional from management/partners down to the HR staff. No raises, perks, support, and outrageous healthcare coverage that would be impossible to use if you even wanted to due to monthly costs and deductibles. Any issue that arises will be turned around and blamed on the employee.
Cons
Pay, Healthcare, Being treated as worthless
Beware of Retaliation
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 6, 2017
I was told with no notice and not a single complaint or counseling that after 5 years I was no longer a good fit. This was coincidently after I told my manager that I needed help because my work environment had become hostile because I spoke up for another employee that had been fired a week before. They change your pay schedule randomly. You make less every year since you do not get a raise, but insurance goes up. Horrible place to work for.
Cons
Cut throat, mismanagement
very productive days
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VA 22192October 30, 2016
Wonderful company to work for, working with all of the doctor's, nurses and clerks was like being with family all day! very professional and we all pulled together as a team.
Pros
always room for growth
Cons
short breaks
Contractor for a Job On Cannon Air Force Base
Family Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cannon Air Force BaseSeptember 22, 2014
I enjoyed this job, working with families on base. Our contract was cancelled.