Potoo Solutions Employee Reviews

Nightmare!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 25, 2019
Absolute nightmare! Can get fired anytime. Be it a week at the company or months. No job security. No appreciation for your work! Unlimited PTO? What's that!! Biased! Not so friendly environment!
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
What you see on your offer letter isn't what they promised you.
Fun and fast pace place with great and young people
Finance (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMarch 2, 2018
Great work environment with employees that want to make a difference working together as a team every day. The company is new and growing fast so everyone is making a positive difference. There are many projects looking for motivated people to be done. So if you are energetic, motivated and want to see fast results of what you are capable of, this is the right environment.
Top management is demanding fairly and provides quick fair feedback to adjust as needed timely. People are recognized for their accomplishments whenever achieve good results.
Want to make a difference and have fun doing it? Join us while we try to make the biggest corporations in America -our clients- as happy as they can be in the e-commerce space.
Questions? Send us an email!
Pros
Free lunches, snacks, rewards, fun environment, able to make a visible difference
Cons
Fast growing business (nice problem to have...)
Working at Potoo
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMarch 1, 2018
When I heard that Potoo was on track to becoming the fastest-growing company in Connecticut, I was excited to jump on board! This opportunity came at the perfect time for me. I was looking for a job that sparked my interest in e-commerce and this was the best fit.
Pros
Unlimited paid time off, lunch meetings
Cons
No 401K offered
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTFebruary 26, 2018
I work as an E-Commerce Account Manager at Potoo. In the past year that I've been at the company, I have learned so much about e-commerce and Amazon.com. Coming from a different industry, I didn't know what to expect and I'm so happy that I made the move. Amazon is currently taking over the world, so it's exciting to be in the middle of it.

Since Potoo is a tech start up, the culture is relaxed and open. While the environment is fast paced, you learn a lot, so it's a rewarding experience. We also have unlimited snacks, a massage room, a ping pong room, unlimited PTO and flexible hours.

A typical day at work for an Account Manager consists of owning a brand's presence on Amazon. I work on Amazon Seller Central and do everything from creating product pages, managing advertising, coordinating shipments for inventory, customer service, counterfeit control and managing storefront analytics.

I think the hardest part of the job is the fact that since Amazon is always changing, you need to be flexible, motivated and open to change. I had to learn how to think quickly on my feet and be able to multi-task effectively. While this was a challenge for me at first, it eventually helped me grow.

The best part of Potoo is that, since it's growing so quickly, there are many opportunities for growth. I also love the people that I work with, so it makes going into work a nice experience.
Pros
Great culture, unlimited snacks, massage room, ping pong room, great bosses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Potoo Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2