Power For Life Fitness, LLC Employee Reviews

Amazing company to work for.
Yoga Instructor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 7, 2019
With passionate owners on a mission to help positively change the world, it’s hard not to love working for this company. They allow instructors to have freedom in the classroom and are always supportive when needed. I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family!
Pros
Supportive, encouraging, good pay.
Cons
Kindness Is Contagious
Spin Instructor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 29, 2019
I have been with PFL for almost a year and absolutely love working for them! From the caring management who are adaptable to your schedule and location, to the beautiful spaces in which we teach, to the fun participants we get to know and befriend through PFL, to meeting other amazing instructors at events and classes. I especially appreciate the stress free subbing app and how supportive management was during my injury this winter. I would recommend PFL to anyone!
Outstanding Company
Zumba Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Crystal City, VAApril 26, 2019
I love working for PFLF, management is always looking for classes around your area and your schedule, they take care of employees, they’re so approachable and down to earth, I absolutely would recommend this company to anybody
Fun and Engaging
Yoga Teacher (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 26, 2019
I loved working with the Managers and every instructor was very nice! The owners are very kind and really look out for their teachers. Highly recommend!
Great place to work, fun team members
Group Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VANovember 30, 2017
I have worked for Power for Life for over a year. I absolutely love their company culture. They take the time to get to know you as a person not just an employee or contractor. They strive to match you with a location that is convenient to your commute or home and are open to offering a variety of fitness formats to their clients. If you are burnt out from the boxed gym environment and want to work more closely with your participants-look no further. This company& team are for YOU!
Pros
Great people, great pay, organized, friendly, empathetic, caring, great place to work
Cons
Need more clients close to my home/office-which they are actively working on

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power For Life Fitness, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Power For Life Fitness, LLC Reviews by Job Title