Power Fuels Employee Review

To cold to work in North Dakota in the winter.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Watford City, NDFebruary 14, 2013
My day started at 6:00 am starting with hauling equipment to the oil fields. Working with other drivers to get the job done effiecintly and correct. Hardest part of the job was working out in the sub 0 deegre weather. I liked hauling the heavy equipment best.
Pros
good pay
Cons
cold weather

Other Power Fuels Employee Reviews

underpaid , overworked , unorganized mess
mechanic (Former Employee) –  williston ndOctober 19, 2014
Well for starters as a mechanic you cant do to much or to little because it might make the bosses son look bad which can get you fired. They still operate like a bunch of "goodole boys " and if your not in the club then they find a way to get rid of you... my suggestion is run !!!!
Pros
I got another job before they canned me.
Cons
horrible msnagement.
Long days, but easy and mindless.
Swamper (Current Employee) –  Watford City, NDSeptember 14, 2012
A typical day at work is a 12-14 hour day hooking up chains to frak tanks so they're able to be hauled off. I learned alot about safety regulations and safe work practices. I work with alot of the same people every day and they're easy to get along with. the hardest part of this job is the long hours but we also get alot of overtime, so I guess is fair. the most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that its pretty mindless, like all i have to do is exactly what im told.
Pros
time and a half for overtime
Cons
management is very unorganized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Fuels. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3