Powerhouse Employee Reviews for Account Manager

2.9Pay & Benefits
2.8Job Security & Advancement
Found 1 review matching the search See all 54 reviews
Featured review
Powerhouse selected this as a representative review
I plan on staying here until retirement!
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Crowley, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Great company, great perks, great atmosphere, and upper management and colleagues alike are welcoming and supportive. If I absolutely HAD to pick one thing that I feel could be better, it would be the maternity leave. I feel that an expectant mother should be able to relax knowing she has 6 weeks paid maternity leave, instead of 1 paid week for every year you're with the company. That is a nerve-wracking thought to know you may only have 1 week of paid maternity leave and the rest of the time you're recovering and getting settled with a newborn, you have no income coming in. If you're single you would have zero income or no secondary income if you're not single.

Overall, yes, it can be faced paced at times just like any company, but you are shown so much gratitude for the hard work you do. That in itself, makes me what to work harder for my organization and it makes me happy coming to work. Two thumbs up! 👍👍
Pros
Just about everything
Cons
Only 1 week of paid maternity leave, per year that you've been with the organization.
Not Family Friendly
Assistant Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Crowley, TXApril 2, 2019
This place seemed like a dream come true at first. You come in and show them everything you got and put your heart into your work and uproot your life only for it to come crashing down. They say they are family oriented but when everything hit the fan they tell you focus on fixing what you need and don't worry. Fake people and more fake promises to make you think you are getting better and they actually care but they don't. If you aren't bending over backwards trying become the favorites to upper management no matter what results are shown there is no future in this company. It has just changed so much... lost ideals now.
Pros
Free lunches if you're religious or have time
Cons
Expensive health care and not a person to care