Powerhouse Employee Reviews for Operations Administrator

2.9Pay & Benefits
2.8Job Security & Advancement
Found 1 review matching the search See all 54 reviews
Featured review
Powerhouse selected this as a representative review
I plan on staying here until retirement!
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Crowley, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Great company, great perks, great atmosphere, and upper management and colleagues alike are welcoming and supportive. If I absolutely HAD to pick one thing that I feel could be better, it would be the maternity leave. I feel that an expectant mother should be able to relax knowing she has 6 weeks paid maternity leave, instead of 1 paid week for every year you're with the company. That is a nerve-wracking thought to know you may only have 1 week of paid maternity leave and the rest of the time you're recovering and getting settled with a newborn, you have no income coming in. If you're single you would have zero income or no secondary income if you're not single.

Overall, yes, it can be faced paced at times just like any company, but you are shown so much gratitude for the hard work you do. That in itself, makes me what to work harder for my organization and it makes me happy coming to work. Two thumbs up! 👍👍
Pros
Just about everything
Cons
Only 1 week of paid maternity leave, per year that you've been with the organization.