Powerhouse Employee Review

I plan on staying here until retirement!
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Crowley, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Great company, great perks, great atmosphere, and upper management and colleagues alike are welcoming and supportive. If I absolutely HAD to pick one thing that I feel could be better, it would be the maternity leave. I feel that an expectant mother should be able to relax knowing she has 6 weeks paid maternity leave, instead of 1 paid week for every year you're with the company. That is a nerve-wracking thought to know you may only have 1 week of paid maternity leave and the rest of the time you're recovering and getting settled with a newborn, you have no income coming in. If you're single you would have zero income or no secondary income if you're not single.

Overall, yes, it can be faced paced at times just like any company, but you are shown so much gratitude for the hard work you do. That in itself, makes me what to work harder for my organization and it makes me happy coming to work. Two thumbs up! 👍👍
Pros
Just about everything
Cons
Only 1 week of paid maternity leave, per year that you've been with the organization.

Other Powerhouse Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Crowley, TXOctober 31, 2019
Conducive work environment! The people are courteous and willing to assist. The culture here is unmatched compared to other places I've worked. The owners are vested in their employees.
unprofessional management
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  Crowley, TXOctober 23, 2019
High school vibe in some of the departments. It counts who you know on how well you are treated and how fast you are promoted. Very fast pace environment and capability to multi task is a must have

The owners/principals are amazing and take very good care of their employees, with added perks. I don't think the owners/principals know exactly the non-professional management that is happening.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Powerhouse. Our community is ready to answer.