PPD
65Average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

PPD Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
I am very happy at PPD. The work culture is amazing, and everybody is nice and welcoming. This is the first company that I've felt I can retire from. There is ample room for growth provided you desire and work hard for it. They honor flexibility and work/life balance.

They have high expectations, but no higher than you should have of yourself.
Lack of advancement and lots of empty promises. You are made to do the work of 4 people and paid very poorly. There is no work life balance as most everyone works ridiculously long hours and you are expected to do the same. Your efforts and work ethic go unappreciated and most burn out. I would definitely not recommend this company.
Cons
Management, salary, work/life balance, no employee appreciation
wonderful company to work for. It was too much travel at all regions of the united states. I would still recommend this company. I enjoyed the team that I worked with. I would recommend PPD for other CRAs in the field.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too much travel
Job seekers rely on your experience.