PPI Technology Services Employee Reviews

Not a very good place to work when I was there
Designer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 8, 2017
The drafting lead was very vague on what he wanted. Anything you gave him was not what he wanted. He withheld information from you to make you look bad.
Pros
Not a single one
Cons
to many to say
Great company, But the management in the office ruins moral and potential of a great experiance
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAFebruary 21, 2017
When I first started with the company it was the first place that I felt I was appreciated for my dedication and hard work! Then new management came in and talked down to us and started letting go people so they could hire people they knew like the managements father etc. They let go of people that been with the for over 10 years for people with no experience just because they knew these individuals. Also started telling the team that we make to much and will not be giving raises any time soon. So the company is a great company but all it took is putting power hungry individuals and people that would degrade you to ruin a great company.
Pros
Solid company
Cons
Some management team has ego trips