PPR Travel Nursing Employee Review

View all PPR Travel Nursing reviews

Productive, supportive and fun work enviroment, great leadership and fantastic team members
Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 12, 2012
You just don't get any better than PPR. Even if you leave to explore whether or not that's possible, you always end up coming back. This is a cohesive team that supports one another. Everyone looks out for the best interest of the company and each other.

Other PPR Travel Nursing Employee Reviews

Friendly hard working company - Would definitely recommend.
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 26, 2018
PPR is an amazing travel company. From the start my recruiter Heather impressed me with her kind spirit, knowledge of my field, and desire to answer all the questions I could possibly think of. She works hard to get me the travel assignments I'm looking for and is always available. I have never had a problem with payroll or anything else. I would definitely recommend PPR to anyone looking to be a travel nurse!
PPR travel
Registered PACU Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 10, 2018
From the start, I had great support from my recruiter, Stephani R., who still checks in on me from time to time. I really enjoyed working with her the most and knew she always had my back. If I ever had issues or concerns within the company, such as payroll, she took matters into her own hands. I appreciated that. My job in travel nursing was pretty great as the team was amazing that I had the pleasure of working with, however, the hours were a little challenging for me. I did know what I was getting into though. I learned so much more about my specialty area and feel like I became a better nurse from the experience. I would definitely travel again with this company if and when the time is right :)