Practice Fusion Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Review
CMA (Former Employee) –  Pine Knot, KYNovember 3, 2017
I was not impressed. It was a very unorganized work place. Very stressful work environment and management not handled pleasantly. Very displeased with the work place.
It is an excellent place to work!
Fairfax Convenient Care Clinical Technician (Current Employee) –  8301 Arlington Blvd #100, Fairfax, VA 22031June 13, 2017
I really enjoy my time working at Fairfax Convenient Care! A typical day at work here starts with you greeting the front desk and signing in. Then looking at the patient schedule to prepare documents and files before you and the other team members greet and triage the patients. Followed by the doctor seeing the patients and asking for tests or other procedures needed to be done for the patient to provide them with the best care!
Fun and Friendly work place
Intern finance department (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 3, 2016
Practice Fusion was a very fun and friendly work place, my boss was very friendly and always answered any questions i had. It was a real joy to work with her and help her out for the summer. I learned the basics behind stocks and payroll and especially loved being able to go through contracts to get a real grasp of how stocks work in a start-up company.
Fun place to work - mission driven culture
Test Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 4, 2013
* Company looks for intellectual athletes
* management has a strong vision
* co-workers are good
* technology stack is interesting
* some problems on execution to change technology stacks
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Many nights working