Practice Fusion

Working at Practice Fusion: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

Fun HIT company - headed for success

Startup culture but with a heads-down approach to making the most of available resources. Recent acquisition by larger HIT company will give new life to this already exciting place to work.

Terrible Place to Work

Terrible Place to work, unprofessional. Literally the worst management team I have ever encountered. They do not support their employees also the training for the role is terrible.

Pros

Non

Practice Fusion insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Learning diverse culture

Learning and respecting the diverse culture of a person is important. Trust and coping mechanism is important. Guidance from our love ones is a treasured moment.

I worked as an independent contractor

I worked as an independent contractor. I worked with providers who were interested in setting up Electronic Health Records (EHR). I trained providers how to set up and implement Practice Fusion. I also assisted providers with the attestation process.

Great company, although future of the culture is murky

Practice Fusion was it's own company and was bought by Allscripts. The two cultures could not be more different. Practice Fusion is energetic, practical, supportive, and full of insanely smart people. Allscripts is slow moving, corporate, and as far as can be observed, full of idiots stuffed in suits. Now a year after the acquisition, thankfully Practice Fusion has retained most of it's culture. Yet, the tendrils of corporate stupidity are slowly creeping in. It's a great place to work, but will it continue to be so in a year? in two? That part of it's future is hard to predict.

Pros

Free lunches 3 days a week, generally good compensation, openness to working remotely and from home.

Cons

Awful medical benefits

fun workplace really felt like a family

A typical day we had 55-65 patients so it was very busy and fast paced also i learned something new everyday rather from patients or staff. Our office manager stepped into help when needed she was not one to just sit in her office. Our highlight of the day was lunch because we literally sat down and all ate together as a family and discussed life,family,education, we even cried together sometimes then we would all look at each other and say let's go knock these last 4 hours out we can do it, we really helped each other out as much as possible. The hardest part of the job was when we received notice that one of our patients has gone to heaven.

Pros

Dr treated to lunch once a week

Review

I was not impressed. It was a very unorganized work place. Very stressful work environment and management not handled pleasantly. Very displeased with the work place.

It is an excellent place to work!

I really enjoy my time working at Fairfax Convenient Care! A typical day at work here starts with you greeting the front desk and signing in. Then looking at the patient schedule to prepare documents and files before you and the other team members greet and triage the patients. Followed by the doctor seeing the patients and asking for tests or other procedures needed to be done for the patient to provide them with the best care!

Great environment and culture. Work life balance can suffer at times. The initiatives are big despite a small team. Free lunches on most days of the week and work from home friendly. You can even bring your dog to work.

Fun and Friendly work place

Practice Fusion was a very fun and friendly work place, my boss was very friendly and always answered any questions i had. It was a real joy to work with her and help her out for the summer. I learned the basics behind stocks and payroll and especially loved being able to go through contracts to get a real grasp of how stocks work in a start-up company.

Fun place to work - mission driven culture

* Company looks for intellectual athletes * management has a strong vision * co-workers are good * technology stack is interesting * some problems on execution to change technology stacks

Pros

Free dinners

Cons

Many nights working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Practice Fusion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

60%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss

Compare Practice Fusion with

Learn about Practice Fusion in popular locations

• Practice Fusion
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?